|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 12 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||1771882|
|Color||Blue, yellow, steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Guarantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP Locking Pliers Set, Fast Release, 3-Piece with Kitbag (1771882)
|Price:||$43.29 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.26 (25%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One-handed, trigger less release is twice as easy to open as the traditional design. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel.
- ProTouch grip provides maximum torque with greater comfort and less hand fatigue, and is slip resistant.
- Adjust pressure and work fit with turn screw that stays adjusted for repetitive use.
- Includes 10WR, 7WR, and 5WR curved jaw pliers with wire cutters and kit bag.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Not so with these pliers. In your hand they "feel" like a good, well-made, quality tool. Hefty and no rough edges. The rubber grips are a pleasure to hold. And best of all, they unlock with one hand. Keep your thumb in place, slide your fingers under the handle and press outward against the handle and they release. Nice.
Get these for yourself or someone you like. You'll be thanking yourself for years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every year the kids and I get their dad something needed for the garage. He loves how there are 3 different sizes for different jobs and I love the case that comes with them for... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Renee
Work fine, no complaints. A welcome addition to my growing tool collection.Published 1 month ago by Earl S. Hemphill
Tools work easily and reliably. The bag they come in is a nice touch and help keep things organized.Published 2 months ago by Rusuh
I didn't know if I would like these compared to the old school vise grips. But the rubber handles provides a nice grippy, shock coating, and the release is MUCH easier than my old... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Bill