Drawn Together 3 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Freaks & Greeks When the new Greek neighbors won't let Captain Hero rush their house, he sets his sights on revenge; meanwhile, Ling-Ling's inheritance hangs in the balance of a fatty when his sickly father moves into the house and falls in love with Toot."
2. Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle Wiggle... "Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!"
3. Spelling Applebee's Spanky helps Foxxy regain her Spelling Bee championship title, and Captain Hero gets wrapped up in Princess Clara's secret sexual fetish for car crashes.
4. Unrestrainable Trainable Captain Hero discovers that his inbred son is the special Giant attacking the city, and Princess Clara develops Munchhausen's by Proxy and alternately takes care of and keeps Wooldoor sick with drain cleaner and sledgehammers.
5. N.R.A.vs RAY Captain Hero's attempts to rid the world of assault weapons leaves everyone vulnerable to violent deer attacks; meanwhile, Foxxy's grandson Ray Ray, concealed in the walls of the house, falls in love with Toot. Can Toot's huge ass to save the housemates from…
6. Captain Hero and the Cool Kids Foxxy and Captain Hero agree to pretend-date so Hero can be part of the Cool Kids crowd and return the favor to Foxxy by saving the world from a meteor; meanwhile, Ling-Ling gets mixed up with cockfighting and leads the chickens of Mexico in revolucion!
7. Lost in Parking Space, Part One Clara mistakenly thinks her housemates have been taken up in The Rapture, but they are actually trapped in a compact parking space in the mall with little or no means of escape. Can they survive 50-degree weather and a little claustrophobia without killing…
8. Lost in Parking Space, Part Two The housemates are still trapped in a compact parking space in the mall when Toot goes insane prompting the others to cannibalize Ling-Ling.
9. Charlotte's Web of Lies Rebecca Romijn plays a spider who has a one night stand with Spanky Ham that quickly turns into a fatal attraction.
10. Breakfast Food Killer Wooldoor becomes the mascot of Quackers cereal after the original mascot is mysteriously murdered.
11. Drawn Together Babies Meet the Drawn Together Babies! - the eight housemates living together as little tots.
12. Nipple Ring-Ring Goes to Foster Care When Ling-Ling ODs on his 21st birthday, the housemates learn the little battle monster is only 3 years old. As a result, Child Services puts Ling-Ling in foster care.
13. Toot goes to Bollywood Foxxy vows to give up sex and Toot vows to get some. While Foxxy digs deep into her past, Toot gets herself a muumuu in an effort to change her look.
14. American Idol Parody Clip Show Our housemates find themselves in a singing competition that is strikingly similar to "American Idol."
|Director||Dwayne Carey-Hill, Peter Avanzino|
|Starring||Adam Carolla, Jess Harnell|
|Supporting actors||Abbey McBride, Jack Plotnick, Tara Strong, Cree Summer, James Arnold Taylor, Otis Day|
|Producers||Dave Jeser, Claudia Katz, David Lewman, Matthew Silverstein, Erik Sommers, Jordan Young|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
If you're a fan of this show, you definitely need to get these. The uncensored content is hilarious and worth seeing in context.Published 4 months ago by Tommy Jones
Captain Hero and Foxy Love are my favorite characters in the show. Nothing like crude humor and raunchy sex jokes.Published 6 months ago by BusyBusyBumbleBee
I WANT MORE!!! One of the funniest shows ever made - why did they ever cancel this - and why can't they bring it back?Published 11 months ago by Brady A McCarron
Drawn Together (T.V. show) is so funny and crazy I love it when I let my friends borrow it they loved it as well :)Published 15 months ago by EvFan17
IF you like the sick humor and cliche stuff then this if for you make sure and get all the seasonsPublished 21 months ago by Shadow
The first disk worked great. The 2nd had be buffed with a CD cleaner to hard and would not work.Published 23 months ago by Stephanie
Imagine you mixed South Park, Beavis and Butthead, with Family Guy. This is a crazy cartoon that is very funny in a very adult way. Everyone I know that has seen this liked it.Published on October 21, 2012 by vincewest75