Face Off 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Going For Gold In their first Spotlight Challenge, eight newcomers take on eight former contestants as each team creates a series of hyper-stylized fantasy characters. Hosted by McKenzie Westmore.
2. Future Frankenstein The artists create their own futuristic Frankenstein monsters and brides.
3. Gettin' Goosed The artists team up to create whimsical characters for modern times inspired by a classic Mother Goose nursery rhyme. Two artists are eliminated.
4. Subterranean Terror The artists explore abandoned tunnels in search of clues that inspire humanoid underground monsters.
5. Mother Earth Goddess The artists incorporate elements from both an arboretum and their own mothers in a challenge that requires them to creature Mother Nature goddesses.
6. Trick or Treat Reimagining classic Halloween characters gets tricky when the artists are asked to incorporate a "gag" element in their designs.
7. Living Art The artists create characters that could live within iconic art movements, including surrealism, cubism, and expressionism.
8. Cosmic Circus Team dynamics and a tough challenge take their toll on the artists who are faced with creating dark and sexy alien circus characters for an out-of-this-world performance.
9. Mortal Sins The artists arrive at a beautiful gothic church and learn that they must each create a character that embodies one of the seven deadly sins.
10. The Laughing Dead The artists arrive at the famous Laugh Factory comedy club in Hollywood and are tasked with creating an original ghost character that is both funny and scary.
11. Dark Magic The artists arrive at beautiful Kenneth Hahn Park and are asked to choose magical Norse runes to inspire a dark elf warrior character.
12. Flights Of Fantasy Pressure is at an all-time high as the remaining four veteran artists create original human-bird hybrids in their final Spotlight Challenge before the finale.
13. Swan Song In a spectacular finale, the artists create a sorcerer and swan for a special performance of Swan Lake by the Los Angeles Ballet.
14. Top 20 Countdown - Judges' Favorites Face Off Judges Glenn Hetrick, Ve Neill, and Neville Page take a look back at the best contestant creations from the past five seasons. In addition to ranking the top twenty make ups, these experts call out some of the funniest, most surprising, and impressively ambitious designs the show has ever seen.
15. Naked And Painted Special McKenzie Westmore takes a look at the world of body painting with a variety special guest experts, including the stars of Syfy's upcoming series 'Naked Vegas', former Face Off contestants and the industry's top body painting artists. The special will feature two start-to-finish body painting demonstrations in the lab.
Sneak Peek Get a sneak peek of Syfy's new docu-series, Heroes of Cosplay!
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The imagination and artistic talent of the next upcoming make up artists and FX people is astounding. And we get to see it in this show! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tara White
This is definitely an improvement on the previous series and the artists are of a much higher caliber. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jennifer Lally
Great show. I watch with my artist son. Never get tired of the creativity. I love the judges too. We love Roy!!!Published 2 months ago by Pamela Matthews
The direction is pretty campy, with plenty of manufactured conflict. The best part is seeing how the make-up and prosthetics are made, which they show in a fair amount of detail. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Donald Harrington
Love this show. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys artistry of make up as well as art! I love the judges as well.Published 4 months ago by W.Wadkins
Face off season five has been awesome. Love it, love it, love it!! They keep bringing it, I will keep watching it!Published 4 months ago by Alanta L Noel
This reality show is a wonderful, delightful breath of fresh air! Its focus is on creativity, and the results are out of this world. Read morePublished 5 months ago by GaiasChild
I absolutely love this show. I watch it when it airs and then I buy it the moment that it's available on Amazon. It's the best of the competition 'reality' shows. Read morePublished 6 months ago by DemonessOfDeathValley
My wife and I became hooked on Face Off after seeing season 2. While there have been some weird commercial tie-ins from time to time overall it's refreshing to see people working... Read morePublished 6 months ago by PDXGFX