Top Chef Masters 5 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Masters Get Schooled Hubert Keller (Fleur de Lys), Christopher Lee (Aureole), Michael Schlow (Radius Restaurant), and Tim Love (The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro) are the first to draw knives and kick off a whole new level of culinary competition.
2. The Lost Supper Operating on an extremely tight budget, the chefs must create the perfect amuse bouche using only what they can find in a vending machine.
3. Offal Tasty Chefs take their skills to the street. Rick Bayless (Frontera Grill), Cindy Pawlcyn (Mustards Grill), Wilo Benet (Pikayo), and Ludo Lefebvre (Ludo Bites) set out to cook the most appealing treat for Los Angeles pedestrians using the unique ingredients…
4. Magic Chefs Top Chef Masters brings together distinguished chefs Anita Lo, Douglas Rodriguez, John Besh and Mark Peel. The Masters find their hands tied in the quickfire challenge, and then must create culinary magic to awe their high-profile guests.
5. Miniaturize Me The final four chefs face a food group they typically avoid for this week's quickfire: junkfood. Michael Chiarello, Rick Moonen, Nils Noren and Lachlan McKinnon Patterson are then put on the spot as they are pushed to make the perfect 3 course mini meal.
6. Trick In A Box Knives are drawn and the display of extraordinary talent begins in the most ordinary of places - a grocery store. Master chefs Roy Yamaguchi (Roy's Restaurants), Art Smith (Table Fifty-Two), Michael Cimarusti (Providence), and Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto) pass…
7. Champions Round Begins The top six chefs have advanced to the finals and now must face-off for the ultimate title of Top Chef Master. Each is asked to produce their signature dish, only to find they must then re-create their competitor's unique dish.
8. Dietary Restrictions It's a battle of the burgers as the five remaining chefs strive to create an American classic. In the elimination challenge, the Masters must prepare the perfect meal for an exclusive celebrity lunch thrown by actress and singer-song-writer Zooey Deschanel.
9. Masters Of Disaster In a decisive testing of the palate, the final four chefs enter their last quickfire challenge blindfolded. The elimination round presents the Chefs with the goal of catering a large event - only they are not allowed to touch the food.
10. Top Chef Master In the climactic finale of "Top Chef Masters," three accomplished chefs stand to face their final challenge - the creation of a four-course meal. Sounds simple enough, but each course must be inspired by a certain memory from their past.
|Starring||Kelly Choi, Gael Greene|
|Supporting actors||James Oseland, Jay Rayner, Rick Bayless, Wilo Benet, John Besh, Graham Bowles, Michael Chiarello, Michael Cimarusti, Wylie Dufresne, Elizabeth Falkner, Hubert Keller, Christopher Lee, Ludo Lefebvre, Anita Lo, Tim Love, Rick Moonen, Nils Norén, Lachlan Mackinnon Patterson|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Arthur Avedissian, Clara Bottoms, Ryan Cooper, Chris Gallivan, Jaymee Johnson, Debbie Levin, Amy Procacci, Matthew Reichman, Erica Ross|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I saw this season on Bravo, so I knew what I was getting.
Aside from the second season, this is my favorite Top Chef Masters season. Read more
I am such a foodie junkie! Just a home cook that loves these competition cooking shows. Love to see the best of the best on this series doing what they love to do......cook!Published 6 months ago by Kelly
Amazing Show! I love watching Top Chef. This Top Chef Masters takes the show to a whole new level. It is such a great show that allows the contestants to showcase their skills in... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Shell Burger
This show is fun to watch, know the Chefs from watching Top Chef. Fun to see them judged after they have guest judged on Top Chef. Like learning more about cooking. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
First of all, I gotta admit: I AM A FOODIE. Give me the appropriate tools and I can follow any recipe and go anywhere. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Thomas Condon
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas & we both love Top Chef. Although we both enjoyed the episodes & it was in great condition it did take a bit longer to arrive than I... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Shawna