Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top Chef Masters Season 3
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on June 30, 2012
I don't even cook and yet, I adore this fantastic show!

This reality show is the perfect combination of Real World (with personalities that often mix no better than oil and vinegar), Survivor (please pack your knives and leave the island), and Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals ("so then I just harvested three dozen scallops from the bottom of the ocean, whipped up a dill-infused citrus foam and paired it with the perfect wine and made it all look so easy that you fools at home even believe that you can do it yourselves").

Maybe I can't cook, but I do love to eat and I know good-looking food when I see it.

And now if they would just work on perfecting Taste-a-Vision!
on July 30, 2011
I'm love all the Top Chef's, except maybe Just Desserts and this is one of my favorites. Great to see how seriously the established masters take the competition and how they handle the pressure. Great show. Not sure I love the host. Who knew Padma did such a great job until you see some of the others.
on July 17, 2014
I LOVE Top Chef Masters but Hugh Acheson's unibrow made watching this season very uncomfortable for me...I kept wanting to grab a wax strip and plaster it on my monitor every time he was featured. :(
on April 18, 2016
Who are the older man and his mini me much younger co-judge? If I was one of these accomplished chef I would slap that 20 something food blogger on my way out the door! Not worth their time or mine!
on May 20, 2011
This is a long winded speech so I'll preface it with GREAT SHOW!!!!!!
I'm a HUGE Top Chef fan and have ALL the episodes and have watched them frequently (repeatedly....I should say)
Quick review....Best part of ANY top chef is the quick fire challenge.

Second best part is getting to know the chefs personal lives and their personalities. I loved following all the un-known chefs through thier challanges but really looked forward to watching the "Masters" compete...and though I was and will still remain a fan of all the "Masters" in the 1st 2 seasons....the host really annoyed me.

I have to say...I'm a two part Curtis Stone fan. One part LOVED him in "Take home Chef" and the "foodie" part of me got mad when he cooked without seasoning or didn't really explain what he was doing. Oh Well...guess that's TV.

Curtis Stone is a Welcome relief to this series and I wait.....biting my nails...every week to see who goes home. I knew Susan Fenniger and Mary Sue from "Two hot tamales"...who wouldn't remember them..sooooo I'm always routing for 1 of them. Sorry that Susan got sent home (rip off....if you ask me) but am routing for the first woman Top Chef Master.
on July 14, 2014
Great! Always love the cooking and the drama! Great addictive show!
on November 25, 2014
LOVE this show. The talent of these people is just amazing.
on April 23, 2016
great Bravo show!
on May 14, 2016
Love it.
on June 11, 2013
It's a solid Top Chef because once you see them all you become hooked on the food and the characters. I love all of the Top Chefs and this one definitely ranks up there.