Top Chef Masters 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sous Chefs And Skydives Top Chef Masters is back for season five with thirteen celebrated chefs and an all new twist. Each Master will have his or her sous chef compete in an online competition, "Battle of the Sous Chefs" that will directly impact the Masters' chances…
2. Asian Night Market The Masters arrive at the kitchen to find their sous chefs hard at work in the Mise En Place challenge. One the elements are prepped, the Masters must put an Asian spin on an American classic working side by side with their Sous. Guest Kathie Lee Gifford…
3. Sex, Greed And Murder In this week's Quickfire, the Chefs must create a dish with left over scraps from the Sous Chefs' challenge. For the elimination, the Chefs have to make a meal that represents one of the three basic staples of a soap opera - Sex, Murder and Greed.…
4. Curtis' Surprise Party As every chef knows, curry is difficult to hurry, but the Chefs must make their version of curry in thirty minutes for this week's Quickfire. The tables are turned on host Curtis Stone as his fiancé, Lindsay Price team up with the Chefs to throw…
5. Restaurant Wars It's Restaurant Wars time! The Chefs must open eateries with a Los Angeles theme to impress special guest judges - Busy Philips, Dana Cowin and the critics. Will the native Angelenos embrace the new LA-cuisine or will the restaurants face early closure?
6. Mindy Kaling And Yo Gabba Gabba Special guest judge Mindy Kaling gets the Chefs in the mood for romance by asking them to create dishes inspired by her favorite romantic comedies. Yo Gabba Gabba also makes an appearance to help with an elimination challenge geared towards young palates.
7. Catch Of The Day Special guest judge actress Ali Larter challenges the Chefs to elevate nachos for their Quick Fire. Then it's time to cook up the catch of the day for Malibu locals, by creating a dish with a hot and cold preparation of the same fish.
8. Lucha Vavoom The winning team of this week's "Battle of the Sous Chefs" challenge create today's Quick Fire. Then, they must cook with Mexican flair for the wrestlers of Lucha Vavoom.
9. Teacher Tribute The four remaining Top Chef Masters create their version of a burger for a surprise guest critic. Then, they prepare meals to honor teachers from the Los Angeles Unified School District.
10. Finale It's down to the final three as they battle it out to be the next Top Chef Master. The Chefs pull out all the stops. Which Master can win over the critics and take home the ultimate prize?
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 3 months ago by smashbox24cr
An addictive (and guilty) pleasure of a show. The Top Chef series is the very best of the food competition reality genre. It is beautifully produced. Read morePublished 10 months ago by William O. Beeman
This season was OK, but for me the twists with the sous chefs did not work. First of all the competition among these guys was shown very abbreviated and I just felt like all I... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Sebastian Fernandez
Still not nearly as good as Top Chef Masters Seasons 1 & 2, but better than the one with Traci Des Jardins and co (nothing against her as a chef, that season just wasn't fun to... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Alena Amano
I rather prefer "Masters" to original flavor (though I like the mothership) because the "masters" seem to know and/or know of one another, and there is respect and... Read morePublished 11 months ago by medfailure
This is the last season of Top Chef Masters I intend to watch. It was never a great show, but the first two seasons were palatable. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Tara
There should and could be better challenges. How about teaching a bit about food through the challenges? Show is entertaining, which is the purpose of television.Published 11 months ago by Kelly Clark
This was the ONE show that I would watch on the Bravo network. Unfortunately, they've decided to take it in the same direction as the rest of their worthless, pointless shows. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Chad Palmer
the group of chefs are great, but the show format is not as captivating as the original. food looks good enough to eat.Published 12 months ago by Bill Conley