5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the new episode?
Published 22 months ago by Fallacy18

Amazon is really dropping the ball on this season of Top Chef. Amazon is taking days to put up the newest episodes. All the other shows are updated overnight, but whoever is in charge of taking care of this show is doing a horrible job.

Published 22 months ago by Holland Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Why does it take so long for Amazon to put up the new episode?, January 31, 2013

With the money Amazon makes; they need to take better care of their product. I don't appreciate paying for the automatic service when it is never there.

Amazon, you are letting me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the new episode?, January 17, 2013
I love Top Chef, but I don't understand why it takes so long for Amazon to put up the latest episode the day after airs. It's 1:00 in the afternoon my time, and the episode is still not up. Last Chance Kitchen is already up on Itunes and Bravo's site so I already know who got sent home, but I still can't watch the episode. This happened with Sons of Anarchy too, and it's driving me nuts. Why does Amazon have such a difficult time getting these networks to release the episode immediately? Who's in charge of uploading new episodes? They're not doing a very good job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the new episode I have already paid for????, January 17, 2013
The episode should be posted in a timely manner. Disappointed in both Bravo and Amazon. I already know who got thrown off because I regrettably went to check if there was a break in airing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously disappointed in Amazon..., January 31, 2013
I'm with everyone else. I really wanted to be able to watch last night's episode tonight. Where is it???? This lag-behind is very disappointing...

Update: now it's 2 days later, and still no sign of the episode that aired on January 30th. What gives, Amazon? Please get on the ball here. Can't you seem the stream of negative comments????? Is there a technical issue with the video or do you have some sort of agreement that you won't air it for days after the initial viewing? Please let us know.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tired of waiting for Amazon, January 31, 2013
Tired of waiting for Amazon to put up the episode?

Other major online video stores already have it at the same price.

Amazon - we just want to have the pleasure of paying for content that is already available elsewhere, we want to give you our business, can you please not let us down?

3.0 out of 5 stars where oh where?, January 31, 2013
Christopher Wilde (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Once again late morning after and still no sign of last night's episode. I prefer Amazon to iTunes for shows but this is frustrating...

2.0 out of 5 stars Betrayal...., February 7, 2013
Amazon, you and I are soulmates. I am addicted to your Prime feature. Toothpaste? 2 day shipping? 1-Click!
I thought you would be my trusty companion when it came to my beloved Top Chef, but you have betrayed me. I'm not going to imply that me straying into the arms of iTunes is your fault....but.....well, honey, I've got needs. Now pack your knives and go.

1.0 out of 5 stars got ride of cable and now Amazon won't load instant videos, February 1, 2013
I got rid of my cable subscription in favor of a Roku streaming box and I rely heavily on Amazon instant video for my shows now. I watch a lot of Bravo - primarily Bravo, in fact - and I am so disappointed that Amazon doesn't load the latest episodes sometimes for days. It's hard enough to wait until the next day to see my Top Chef, and now it's going into two days and no new episode. I've managed to avoid spoilers, but I just want to see my shows!! It's not like you aren't paying per episode!!! So many complaints from customers here and no one is responding. I'm really irritated. I contacted customer service, so hopefully I'll hear back with an answer as to why this is happening. I wish I didn't have to regret getting rid of my cable!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Chef Rocks!, February 7, 2013
I love Top Chef and have faithfully followed it since the beginning. But I absolutely do not like how slow it takes for it to show up on Amazon, and that's why I docked it one star. I do not recall previous seasons taking so long, and other shows don't seem to take so long post to Prime Instant Video. We cut our cable earlier this year, and Amazon is one of the resources we rely on to replace some shows we loved on non-broadcast channels. Guys, please please resolve the delayed posting situation.

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the show, but 48 hours after it aired, I'm wondering why I paid for it and can't watch it., February 1, 2013
Daniel (EVANSTON, IL, United States) - See all my reviews