Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

I much prefer a golf glove that is both tight fitting and soft. It's hard to find one that achieves both, as the soft gloves tend to be loose and the tight gloves tend to be made of sheer surfaces leather that doesn't give you much feel when grasping the glove. This glove has both, and it's a fair amount better than the Nike synthetic glove it replaces. The palm is surfaced with very supple leather that meshes well with both my fingers and club handles. I've used this glove for about 6 rounds of golf at this point and have not been disappointed. The price is right and the shipping is free, so I don't see a downside.
on February 12, 2011
This is made from a nice material and it's extremely comfortable. Don't forget - if you're a right-handed golfer, you need to select left-hand when ordering.
on September 30, 2010
If you are a Phil Mickelson lefty golfer, like a bunch of us hockey players from the North country are, this may be the glove for you. For one thing, this is one of the only gloves made to fit on your right hand in size XL-Cadet... trust me, I have looked everywhere!!

Aside from the obvious benefit that this glove comes in RH-Cadet to fit left-handed golfers, the price for quality is very solid. I golf about 25 rounds per year, and hit a lot of balls at the range - I have yet to tear one of these gloves on any of the seams. I like the material the gloves are made from - it is dependable - stretches a little but not too much. The forefinger is made of a different material that works well with interlocking grip. Overall this is every bit as good of a glove as the more recognizable name brands.

As for the negatives:
1) The thumb of the glove seems to wear through first. I am okay with this given the cost - I get about 500-600 shots out of a glove. This is a wear issue.
2) The thumb of the glove seems to get twisted somehow putting the seam onto the middle of your thumb - this is a design issue.
3) Generally consistent fit from factory, but some variation from glove to glove on palm width (minor quality issue).

For the money, I keep coming back to this glove and am on about my 10th glove now.
on May 18, 2011
After playing around 10 rounds wearing this glove, it is only just starting to show wear in the palm, guessing I have another 2-3 rounds before it tears. I was so pleased I ordered 2 more and stuck them in my bag so I would always have one.
on October 8, 2012
My husband swears this is the best glove he's ever used. In one year his handicap has dropped 10 pts. Some of this he attributes to a good glove to support a good grip. He'll wear these gloves out (until he gets a hole in the palm pad!). I keep him stocked with a good supply and I promise you, they hold up well. He plays every weekend, both days, with a glove lasting for months. With care they'll work for your golfer too.
on May 13, 2012
Really. They last, encourage your feeling(s), and put up with a reasonable amount of swearing. Golf gloves, fishing rods, spouses/lovers and friends: judged by many of the same criteria. And if it be true, then cost is a consideration, no? High maintenance golf gloves are made for those of us with attorneys on retainer and disposable income, who receive Porsches as rewards. Ain't me. So, buddies/buddinas, let your golf bags be filled with TopFlite gloves.
on March 15, 2011
Hubby loves the glove. Fits well, looks nice, and does what it needs to do: prevent blisters and ensure a grip. I was impressed more with the little touches like the glassy finish over the snap and the quality stitching. The glove breathes well and looks great. The off white ciolor looks quite attavtive. Very impressive quality v. price. Would recommend.
on August 3, 2012
I have used this golf glove for 5-6 outings and a bunch of driving range visits, and it is only now starting to slightly wear. My issue with this glove is that it does not breathe very well. When I go out on a hotter day to play a round, I often find myself having to take the glove off as my hand is sweating too much.
on May 7, 2012
A great glove for the price. Fits well and wears good too. Didn't dry out or tear once it got a little age on it either. It's still almost as good as the day I purchased it. I will be purchasing another one from the same company when I need a replacement.
on January 1, 2010
I would love to tell you that I shaved 2 strokes off my game after using this glove, but I haven't. It's a good glove though and is comparable to higher priced gloves ($30). Not much else to say though.