Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Top Line BH1500 Bar-Hopper, Handle-bar Mounted Cup Holder
|Price:||$13.78 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.20 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits to go tapered wall drink cups
- Brushed stainless steel ring holds your beverage securely,yet allows easy access to your drink
- Steps are padded to prevent slipping, providing a warm, cushioned feel
- All parts finished to avoid snagging clothing, and eliminate any physical danger of cutting or scratching
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 5.7 x 7.4 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2 pounds|
|Item Weight||0 pounds|
|Mfg Warranty Description Parts||Parts|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- Make the metal holder adjustable. I'm going to modify it to do this by cutting the ring and attaching a metal zip tie (the ones with a screw that tightens or loosens it). Didn't anyone at the manufacturer realize that not all cups are the same size? Did they even try this thing with anything other than a medium starbucks cup?
- Line the inside with some kind of rubbery or at least plastic finish to create friction to hold the cup in place. Again, I'm going to try to kluge this by adding electrical tape.
- Make the angle of the metal holder adjustable where it attaches to the plastic mount. As it is, if you don't have a place on your bars that's exactly flat, it won't work because there's no adjustment whatsoever.
It annoys me greatly when people sell a product like this, with so little thought put into how it will actually be used. It's the only cupholder my local bike shop sells, so I guess these guys have a lock on the local market. Bummer.
The size and shape of the holder is perfect for to-go coffee cups, but not that great for almost everything else. Smaller soda and water bottles will slide right through it and larger ones will just kind of sit on top and wobble around a bit.
It is built well and installs in only a minute or two. If you primarily are looking to hold coffee cups and have the right kind of handle bars this will work just fine. If not then you can find better options.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple and easy to attach. I love that it's metal, not plastic and has a sleek design.Published 14 months ago by Kate
Not a bad cup holder but when I received it I realized maybe i would have utilized one w a closure at the bottom. One that could carry a bottle of water in addition to cups. Read morePublished on July 7, 2013 by xavier
I really love having this cup holder to hold my morning cup 'o Joe. My only issue with it is that it is a bit flimsy as the metal band bends very easily. Read morePublished on December 19, 2012 by B.W.
I have a dual sport motorcycle that I mounted it on the handle bar. I drive it to work and had to find a way to do the Dunkin Donut drive through and bring my coffee to work with... Read morePublished on December 3, 2012 by JEFF ABBOTT
Easy to fit, looks good. Does exactly what it says it does. Perhaps would look better with metal fitting instead of the black plastic but overall pretty good.Published on August 5, 2012 by Moonpube
One positive review above spells it out, but not quite clearly enough, so I'll try to clarify...
The metal ring & the mounting position combine to provide an amazingly... Read more
got this for my husband to carry his starbucks home in. He had a lot of trouble with it splashing out. Read morePublished on July 20, 2010 by Sue
What can I say? It holds your drink, and it does it well. Cans fall right through, so you need to go with a tapered cup- but that's all written in the product description. Read morePublished on May 7, 2010 by D. LA PUMA