5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my teenage granddaughter
First I must say that my granddaughter is thrilled with these boots. She loves the way they just zip up the sides and fit comfortably. She is very happy since she is the one who chose them in the first place.

Published 19 months ago by Margaret H. Kaus

Published 24 days ago by grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my teenage granddaughter, February 21, 2013

Kudos to the seller!!! When I first accessed the product, it only had sizes 6 and 6 1/2 available. My granddaughter is a 7. So I messaged the seller and he actually went and checked his inventory for me and found a size 7!! He then asked me to call him when I was ready to order so he would wait and upload the new information so I would be able to order before it disappeared on me! Such customer service is rare these days. I phoned him and within 3 minutes, the size 7 was there for me. What more can you ask for? I highly recommend this seller and his products to everyone who expects nothing more than great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Buy That Was Exactly What I Wanted, July 12, 2013
I say these boots and fell in love. I ordered them and they came in the mail three days later. They surprised me because I saw a few reviews that said you should size up. I wear a size 10, however, so I had to settle for the 10. The size 10 fit me perfectly. I also have runners legs, but the boot was still able to go up my calf with extra wiggle room for jeans. They are not made from a cheap material that most boots are as well. They are at a great quality and I would certainly recommend these boots to anyone that is looking for a pair of cute boots at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Boots!, January 3, 2013
These boots are good value, good quality and appearance at a very reasonable price. My daughter, who was the recipient of these boots, is very pleased. This item was shipped ontime without any damages.. Recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., October 8, 2013
Not going to lie, when I first got this i thought "Wow this is cheap" and that it wasn't going to last. I only got this because I was in need of a quick replacement to some other boots that finally passed away but these babies have been doing just fine. I had to walk thigh up in rain after a flood, walk through wet dirt and mud and even run on this terrible pavement thing and these boots haven't shown worn, tear or even the slightest mark. I love it! Durable and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit was a little big, December 16, 2013
Holly Johnson (Lees Summit, MO, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered a 7.5 after reading reviews and I could have went with a 7 but they are fine just a little big

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boots!!, February 23, 2013
Boots are VERY cute, but run a little small, so I would suggest getting a half size bigger than you would normally wear!!

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, February 1, 2013
I thought they were going to run big but they fit true to size. They are very nice looking. They are wide at the top which I didn't like. I have thin legs and even though they fit true to size it was a little dissapointing that they didn't fit the way I like it on the calves. So I SOLD them within an hour and order another pair from a different seller. Let's see how that works for me when I try them on. And this is a great seller. The boots arrived sooner than expected. I'm still waiting for my new boots from the other seller. So expect good from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome., April 29, 2014
everyone said they run a bit small so, like i do with any shoe that runs a bit small, i ordered a 6 (i usually wear a 5 wide or a 5.5-6 if i can't get wide)...fits just fine in a six...it fit me as i expected from the reviews, but definitely keep in mind to order just a bit larger (again, i have wide feet so i always get a 6 if it's a narrow boot or sneaker). As far as the material goes, they're well made and i've worn them almost every day for a month now, they've broken in well. There isn't much cushioning on the bottom so i did add insoles. They have held up really well though at work and i'm always running around (i fix computers and work tech support). I also have been wearing them when it's been really rainy and my feet have stayed nice and dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tyhese fit grt but had a bad smell like rotten eggs or something so had to ..., August 25, 2014
Tyhese fit grt but had a bad smell like rotten eggs or something so had to spray inside them n let them air for awhile but still has that faint odor havnt worn them anywhere yet cuz of smell hopefully in time it will discipate.don't know if was from something was shipped with or heat. Or the type paint used on material cuz not leather ....weird ..but do love fit n style.so we will figure it out continue to try n aliminate smell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 3, 2014
I love these boots. I ordered a pair previously and loved them. They did fall apart after a few months - but I blame all the salt from this winter weather.

Top Moda Women Pack-72 Boots