Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top Moda Women's Pack-72 Lace Up Combat Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2014
I bought these boots for my 13 year old daughter. She absolutely loved them and for the price I thought it was a good deal. She wore these to school and since she is an athlete traded off between wearing these and her various other tennis shoes. She does not wear her shoes hard and she takes really good care of things she wears that she really likes. These boots were no exception.

Today, she came to me during school and showed me the sole of her left shoe had come off almost completely. Needless to say, there was nothing I could do for her a that point. She duct taped them together for the remainder of the day. After school, (2hrs later), she showed me where the second shoe had also lost its sole. The glue used to make these is not of very good quality.

We are very disappointed. We have had them less then 2 months. Lesson learned!

You definitely get what you pay for with these boots!
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
First I must say that my granddaughter is thrilled with these boots. She loves the way they just zip up the sides and fit comfortably. She is very happy since she is the one who chose them in the first place.

Kudos to the seller!!! When I first accessed the product, it only had sizes 6 and 6 1/2 available. My granddaughter is a 7. So I messaged the seller and he actually went and checked his inventory for me and found a size 7!! He then asked me to call him when I was ready to order so he would wait and upload the new information so I would be able to order before it disappeared on me! Such customer service is rare these days. I phoned him and within 3 minutes, the size 7 was there for me. What more can you ask for? I highly recommend this seller and his products to everyone who expects nothing more than great service!
11 comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2013
I love these boots! I'm 16 and have been wanting this style boot for awhile but a lot of stores didn't sell them after the big rush of them coming into style. So I scoured the internet looking for just the right ones at a reasonable price and these ones fit the bill! I usually wear a size 8 in shoes, such as Old Navy flip flops and Vans for example, so I ordered an 8 in these and they fit just as expected. They are a little snug in the big toe area, but I figure they'll be fine once broken in and I definitely don't think I'd need the next half size up. the material is nice and overall they seem to be a very good quality shoe and you can't beat the price. I hope this review helps you decide if these are the boots for you and help you determine your size. If you have any other questions about the look or anything before ordering please comment and I'd be happy to answer to the best of my ability.
33 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2013
I say these boots and fell in love. I ordered them and they came in the mail three days later. They surprised me because I saw a few reviews that said you should size up. I wear a size 10, however, so I had to settle for the 10. The size 10 fit me perfectly. I also have runners legs, but the boot was still able to go up my calf with extra wiggle room for jeans. They are not made from a cheap material that most boots are as well. They are at a great quality and I would certainly recommend these boots to anyone that is looking for a pair of cute boots at a reasonable price.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
These boots are good value, good quality and appearance at a very reasonable price. My daughter, who was the recipient of these boots, is very pleased. This item was shipped ontime without any damages.. Recommend highly.
on November 13, 2013
I bought these for my teen. They arrived super fast. She has worn them for a few months now and they have shown no real signs of wear. She says that she gets compliments on them all the time. When I asked her to describe them, she said "Cute and Comfy"; what more could you ask for?
on September 23, 2013
They are really nice, but they are a bit small. Not small enough to make me want to send them back but small enough where I can feel one tighter then the other. The shipping was also really FAST.
on November 22, 2014
Excellent quality for the price I paid. They fit perfectly, get the number you wear, not smaller, not bigger. I'll probably get another one. Very satisfied with the product.
review image
on December 16, 2013
I ordered a 7.5 after reading reviews and I could have went with a 7 but they are fine just a little big
on March 3, 2014
I love these boots. I ordered a pair previously and loved them. They did fall apart after a few months - but I blame all the salt from this winter weather.