5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Novice or Advanced
Published on April 22, 2009 by Ladawn Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Top 100 premiere digital backgrounds collections
The backgrounds on this cd is really cool but it is a little complicated for someone who doesn't know how to do backgrounds very well.
Published on June 3, 2009 by Lori D. Dennis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Novice or Advanced, April 22, 2009
This review is from: Top 100 Premiere Digital Backgrounds Collection (Electronics)
This collection of digital backgrounds are great for a photo novice like me. Work well with Photoshop Elements 7 and is easy to use. I love to photograph my grandbabies and this adds much to my collection of backdrops to choose from. Use a green or white sheet background, take your photo and then clip and paste it into the backgrounds on this CD. Works well and looks real!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 100 Premiere Digital Backrounds Collections :), October 7, 2011
This product is great! They shipped my order the same day and received it 2 days later! Their shipping is impecable! You get 100 backgrounds to choose from and all of them are beautiful. The best part of it is...... you don't have to have a green screen to use it! All you need is a photoshop program on your computer! Love the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Top 100 premiere digital backgrounds collections, June 3, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 28, 2013
This is exactly what I needed to add to the creativity of my work. It's a great piece to add to any photographers collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Backgrounds Rock, December 12, 2012
This digital background is very versatile and has most of the backgrounds you will use for everyday photos. It is easy to use and really makes photos unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program for the price, August 21, 2012
If you are looking for digital backgrounds cheap and easy, this is for you. If you want much more be prepared to pay much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and nice backdrops, June 5, 2012
T.D. Orr "Dano" (Great Mills, md United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have to admit I am a bit of a digital background collector. I saw this while looking for some muslin backdrops and thought I would order it. The price was right and I found the quality to be pretty good. Because I have a lot of backgrounds in my collection I found a few duplicates but not many. I do a lot of green screen so these will come in handy. The disk got to me quickly and in good shape. The price was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thousands of Variations from this one program., September 16, 2013
I purchased Top 100 Premiere Digital Backgrounds Collection from Amazon.Com. I am enjoying being creative using the digital backgrounds collections. If you have an editing software program and a little imagination, you can get thousands of variations by using less than a forth of the backgrounds in this collection. I have the Smart Photo Editor program and several others and this one program has endless possibilities. Select a background and then go to the effect gallery and make changes in exposures, patterns, textures, colors, and lighting effects, overlapping etc. and each background can be changed hundreds of ways. "THE ONLY LIMITATION IS YOUR IMAGINATION!" Thanks, I am really enjoying using your digital backgrounds. PRICELESS PROGRAM!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 8, 2011
It's was a little hard to use at first but I was shocked the way the pictures came out Perfect
my advise is to read everything and take your time very few steps and your background is on in no time

4.0 out of 5 stars Software review, September 18, 2010
We are very pleased with this product and its features. Product was as described and shipped on time. No issues with packaging. Great back ground images. We would recommend this product to anyone. Give it a try

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›