Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top 100 Premier Digital Backgrounds Collection
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2009
This collection of digital backgrounds are great for a photo novice like me. Work well with Photoshop Elements 7 and is easy to use. I love to photograph my grandbabies and this adds much to my collection of backdrops to choose from. Use a green or white sheet background, take your photo and then clip and paste it into the backgrounds on this CD. Works well and looks real!
on October 7, 2011
This product is great! They shipped my order the same day and received it 2 days later! Their shipping is impecable! You get 100 backgrounds to choose from and all of them are beautiful. The best part of it is...... you don't have to have a green screen to use it! All you need is a photoshop program on your computer! Love the product.
on September 16, 2013
I purchased Top 100 Premiere Digital Backgrounds Collection from Amazon.Com. I am enjoying being creative using the digital backgrounds collections. If you have an editing software program and a little imagination, you can get thousands of variations by using less than a forth of the backgrounds in this collection. I have the Smart Photo Editor program and several others and this one program has endless possibilities. Select a background and then go to the effect gallery and make changes in exposures, patterns, textures, colors, and lighting effects, overlapping etc. and each background can be changed hundreds of ways. "THE ONLY LIMITATION IS YOUR IMAGINATION!" Thanks, I am really enjoying using your digital backgrounds. PRICELESS PROGRAM!
VINE VOICEon June 5, 2012
I have to admit I am a bit of a digital background collector. I saw this while looking for some muslin backdrops and thought I would order it. The price was right and I found the quality to be pretty good. Because I have a lot of backgrounds in my collection I found a few duplicates but not many. I do a lot of green screen so these will come in handy. The disk got to me quickly and in good shape. The price was great.
on July 13, 2013
I was looking for some digital backgrounds for both some photography and to use in some green screen videos. This collection is exactly what it says it is. I've dropped them behind some stills and placed them on the video line in Pinnacle Studio. In studio you need to zoom to fill the frame so some tall narrow images either get cut or zoomed in tight but several of the ones I chose turned out fine. Some effectiveness will depend on your editing software. For example, can you adjust in the X,Y and Z axis or not, but even just dropping your subject on the next layer up and zooming to scale your image worked fine. They give you a link to some free downloads so there are a couple of more than 100. Nice variety for a starter pack.
on February 25, 2014
I am a total beginner with green screen techniques and didn't want to spend a lot to experiment so purchased this primarily because of the price. I was very happily surprised. The backgrounds offered cover a nice range of themes but what I valued most about this purchase was the very helpful online tutorials which really walked me step-by-step through the process of doubling up images.
on March 11, 2015
Backgrounds are good and usable with additional needed software (ie. Photoshop), but if you are looking for more bang for your buck, buy 1500+ pro digital background also sold by ezbackgrounds, it's but 20 bucks more and it comes with the backgrounds from 100 premier... I bought them both and soon realized I just wasted 20 dollars.
on December 26, 2013
A really nice selection of backgrounds and the bonus is that they come with instructions that are far easier to understand than those that come with Photoshop. These instructions tell you how to use the P/S features that make using these backgrounds really work.
on June 3, 2009
The backgrounds on this cd is really cool but it is a little complicated for someone who doesn't know how to do backgrounds very well.
on June 8, 2011
It's was a little hard to use at first but I was shocked the way the pictures came out Perfect
my advise is to read everything and take your time very few steps and your background is on in no time