5.0 out of 5 stars Good!
Took a little longer than I expected to receive it. For the price that was paid this is an exceptional product. Takes a little effort to get the back attached other than than it's perfect. The price was unbeatable so I ordered more just to have them when needed.
Published 12 months ago by Lilone4lyfe

1.0 out of 5 stars wtf
P, poor quality. Description says "leather". It's not. For the price and with the broken English in the description I figured as much, but there are much better synthetic leather materials out there. This is basically made out of McDonald's toy plastic. ...And a month to ship it???
Published 12 months ago by PherPahce

1.0 out of 5 stars wtf, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Top Seller Fashion Newest Leather Flip Smart View Battery Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars save your $$, March 19, 2014
Terrible- wont stay closed on phone, even left it face down on cover over night a few times to encourage closure- broke down and bought the real cover from samsung, save your pennies!

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG what a ripoff!, March 10, 2014
I should have paid attention to negative reviews before buying this, but instead I told myself "it is only $4, what do I have to lose?" before I tapped "one click ordering". You can tell me it was very inexpensive and that you get what you pay for, but I am telling you, I overpaid for this cheap piece of rubbish and feel like a sucker. I don't care about $4, I hate being lied to. The description and picture is intentionally misleading. This is a cheap piece of thin flimsy plastic. I have fished out toys out of cereal boxes that were better quality than this. There is not a shred of leather on it. This is not compatible with Galaxy Note 3, despite the description printed on the cover. It snaps in, but that is about it. The phone does not interface with it. It looks and feels cheap. I suspect that some positive reviews were planted by the seller. There is no way someone will apply this cr*p to an $800 phone that is top notch in design and technology and think it "looks good". MY apologies to all the negative reviewers who tried to warn me about this product. I should have listened. And to any of you who is still considering buying it, please call me ASAP, I have a fantastic deal on a bridge in San Francisco I can sell you cheap.

Added on 03-13-2014. In all fairness, I have to add this to my review above. After I bubbled my disappointment up to Amazon, the seller contacted me, asked for photos, apologized profusely and refunded the purchase price. The seller blamed the supplier for sending wrong item... For what its worth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 24, 2014
The case is fine, wtf do people expect for 4 dollars? The only down side is that it did take about 3 1/2 weeks to arrive. To be honest the case quality is much better than expected

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., March 12, 2014
The case doesn't stay closed like it should. It was a complete disappointment. I'm very upset and unhappy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is too small, May 8, 2014
it is too small this is not for Galaxy Note III. I do not like the material and again do not fit Galaxy Note III.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but...., April 15, 2014
It's a nice case, but just not what I like personally. I like easier access to my phone so I didn't like the front cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for, April 15, 2014
I product is good for it's price but the Dian fall is that the cover doesn't stay shut, but I cannot expect it all for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, April 14, 2014
Didn't stay on phone wtf did I buy. I do not recommend to anyone. I wish I knew it was trash

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, April 14, 2014
It wasnt real. It advertised as leather it wasnt. It came with a samsung galaxy 111 on it and it doesnt show it on the picture. It wasnt even what i expected and i dont know how to return things but if i did i would have. It didnt even connect with my phone. I wasted my money and my time waiting on this product.