Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on February 13, 2014
P, poor quality. Description says "leather". It's not. For the price and with the broken English in the description I figured as much, but there are much better synthetic leather materials out there. This is basically made out of McDonald's toy plastic. ...And a month to ship it???
on March 10, 2014
I should have paid attention to negative reviews before buying this, but instead I told myself "it is only $4, what do I have to lose?" before I tapped "one click ordering". You can tell me it was very inexpensive and that you get what you pay for, but I am telling you, I overpaid for this cheap piece of rubbish and feel like a sucker. I don't care about $4, I hate being lied to. The description and picture is intentionally misleading. This is a cheap piece of thin flimsy plastic. I have fished out toys out of cereal boxes that were better quality than this. There is not a shred of leather on it. This is not compatible with Galaxy Note 3, despite the description printed on the cover. It snaps in, but that is about it. The phone does not interface with it. It looks and feels cheap. I suspect that some positive reviews were planted by the seller. There is no way someone will apply this cr*p to an $800 phone that is top notch in design and technology and think it "looks good". MY apologies to all the negative reviewers who tried to warn me about this product. I should have listened. And to any of you who is still considering buying it, please call me ASAP, I have a fantastic deal on a bridge in San Francisco I can sell you cheap.

Added on 03-13-2014. In all fairness, I have to add this to my review above. After I bubbled my disappointment up to Amazon, the seller contacted me, asked for photos, apologized profusely and refunded the purchase price. The seller blamed the supplier for sending wrong item... For what its worth.
on April 14, 2015
This is a rip-off - pure and simple. It's the most blatant rip-off I have ever experienced on Amazon.com. 1) It is not leather - cheap (I mean cheap!) Vinyl and 2) it does not activate anything on the phone - the chip that is required to do so is missing from the back portion of this case. The place for the chip is there but ... NO CHIP. It is a complete sham. It isn't worth fighting for a refund on this. KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!

UPDATE (4/19/15): The seller has issued a refund after I wrote this review. No explanation, except that "the cover was obviously faulty". I do not believe the cover was faulty in any way - it was just never designed to do what the seller claims.
on March 19, 2014
Terrible- wont stay closed on phone, even left it face down on cover over night a few times to encourage closure- broke down and bought the real cover from samsung, save your pennies!
on May 22, 2014
I actually ordered this to use on my new Note 3. Upon receiving I had to LMAO. This thing is a joke on me I guess. I called the seller and told them it was a piece of $#it and I was going to return it. Their response, " you order $#it you keep $#it " . So I'm keeping it . With the cardboard inserts it looks like a real phone is just lying around for the taking. I've had ten times the purchase price in fun watching people grab it when I lay it in the parking lot at work. Everyone puts it back right where it was and now the parking lot is filling up with other pranksters. We are planning to tailgate this weekend and film the whole event then upload it knowing it will go viral.
on June 4, 2014
This case took over a month to reach my resident. This case was suppose to be for a Galaxy Note 3; the case did not work for my phone. The part of the case that holds the phone in the case was missing. But even if the part was there this case would not have worked because the bottom portion where you answer/disconnect the call on the case is much higher up than the answer/disconnect on my phone. It was only $3.83 but it wasn't worth that amount because it didn't work. I threw it in the trash.
on February 24, 2014
The case is fine, wtf do people expect for 4 dollars? The only down side is that it did take about 3 1/2 weeks to arrive. To be honest the case quality is much better than expected
on July 7, 2015
This cover is not leather as advertised and it does not close well. It is misaligned when in the closed position making it look like a cheap spin-off. I have a genuine Samsung cover on my other phone and the quality of manufacturing is evident. I will be sending this item back.
on March 14, 2014
The case is really nice! Although the picture doesn't show it, the front of the case at the bottom says "Galaxy Note 3". The back has the Samsung logo and again the Galaxy Note 3 logo. it honestly looks better than the genuine Samsung S-View cover that runs for about 60 bucks. however, I cannot seem to get the s view portion to work! And the shipping takes about a month so that was a bit disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2014
This case's back cover is almost as same as the original back cover, it has a nice texture on the front of the case, and you need an app called s view, but I had some trouble with the case on the sensor, if you press it too hard on the sensor, you will make the sensor detect it the case as far or not covering the sensor.