4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Company!
Published 23 months ago by Charlee loves Amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate size
The hard shell case does not fit the Macbook 13", it's too big. However the other items of this item fit well.
Published 14 months ago by Peneisa Baptiste

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Company!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: TopCase® Macbook White 13" 13-inch (A1342 / Latest) 4 in 1 Bundle - Rubberized Hot BLUE Hard Case Cover + Matching Color Soft Sleeve Bag + Silicone Keyboard Cover + LCD HD Clear Screen Protector With TopCase® Mouse Pad (Electronics)
I ordered the hot blue hard laptop case with the bag and keyboard cover. The color was beautiful and as described, just like a tiffany box blue color. (Note that the Apple logo shows through only when lit, and it is fuzzy). Now, when I received the product, the case did not fit. I was disappointed, but when I told the company this they were very quick to reply and generously shipped me the right size with all the accessories FREE so I am very pleased now with their customer service. Sizing must have just been a mix-up; pay special attention to the size you order and note that Macbook WHITE is not the same as the new silver models. Overall, pleased with the product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, August 6, 2013
So before I bought this case I read the reviews and saw a lot of negative comments which made me not want to buy it because I didn't want to have the hassle of getting it and not liking and then having to return it. But a friend of mine got it and loved it and it fits just fine (we have the same laptop). I've been seeing the main concerns over the case not fitting the macbook but it does. This case is for the white 13 inch macbook that is discontinued and no longer sold by apple. I have the mid-2010 version and it fits great. I'm not sure if the earlier ones like the 2009 will fit though. Either way this case is great and the screen protector and keyboard cover are top notch! I got it in black and it has a nice classic look to it. and the sleeve to carry your laptop in is very cool. all in all i say this is a great product and i'm glad I didn't let the negative feedback stop me from getting this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate size, July 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Content, April 9, 2014
I was very please with the bundle everything fit perfectly. It was a good price for the quality of the item, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfect case for Macbook white, March 7, 2014
The case is very beautiful and it fits my Macbook white. I really like it. the color and materials of the whole packages are very good. it totally worth 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Top, March 6, 2014
Is good. Just the screen protector gives air bubbels on the screen. also the color of the sleef got old

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 5, 2014
cupcake (albuquerque) - See all my reviews
I love the color. In the store all 3 of these pieces would cost upwards of $40. The keyboard cover will keep your computer spit-spot. You can't go wrong here.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 5, 2014
I have the wrong Macbook model for this case, so they sent me the crystal case that costs 10$ less. They did not refund me because they told me to keep the rest of the products. The silicone keyboard cover is hard to type through, the mousepad is a joke(as expected), and the screen protector is too small(POSSIBLY because the model year is different). The case is really disappointing. Even the case they originally sent is poor quality. They do not fit correctly and therefore make plastic noises like it will crack at any moment. Afraid to make it fit better and possibly damage Macbook. The only reason it gets two stars is because the customer service was nice and the shipping was relatively fast. I ended up paying more in the end due to shipping costs to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 12, 2014
It fit perfect and was such a good buy. My daughter loves all the purple accessories. Would recommend purchase of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was promised, October 18, 2013
The color is adorable, the fit is perfect (I have a macbook (white) Unibody mid 2010 ) lets just hope it doesn't crack!

Rate and Discover Movies