Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2012
I ordered the hot blue hard laptop case with the bag and keyboard cover. The color was beautiful and as described, just like a tiffany box blue color. (Note that the Apple logo shows through only when lit, and it is fuzzy). Now, when I received the product, the case did not fit. I was disappointed, but when I told the company this they were very quick to reply and generously shipped me the right size with all the accessories FREE so I am very pleased now with their customer service. Sizing must have just been a mix-up; pay special attention to the size you order and note that Macbook WHITE is not the same as the new silver models. Overall, pleased with the product though.
on November 6, 2013
As those of you with the white unibody MacBook must certainly know, the bottom rubber portion of the computer gets quite dirty over time. I bought this case in order to cover that up and add a bit of color to my computer.

The top and bottom case portions fit perfectly - they clicked right on in about 2 seconds and did not leave any wiggle room at all. Perfect fit!

The keyboard cover also slipped right on and has not moved since. The texture took a few days to get used to but now it's fine! I feel this adds a lot of protection as there is now no way for dust or anything to get inside, underneath of the keys. Having a colored keyboard is awesome!

I opted not to apply the supplied screen protector. The laptop sleeve fits fine but has a very chemical smell to it. Doesn't really bother me since I ordered the kit specifically for the case and the keyboard color.

Great buy! Don't hesitate for A1342 white unibody MacBook model!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 6, 2013
So before I bought this case I read the reviews and saw a lot of negative comments which made me not want to buy it because I didn't want to have the hassle of getting it and not liking and then having to return it. But a friend of mine got it and loved it and it fits just fine (we have the same laptop). I've been seeing the main concerns over the case not fitting the macbook but it does. This case is for the white 13 inch macbook that is discontinued and no longer sold by apple. I have the mid-2010 version and it fits great. I'm not sure if the earlier ones like the 2009 will fit though. Either way this case is great and the screen protector and keyboard cover are top notch! I got it in black and it has a nice classic look to it. and the sleeve to carry your laptop in is very cool. all in all i say this is a great product and i'm glad I didn't let the negative feedback stop me from getting this product.
on July 24, 2013
The hard shell case does not fit the Macbook 13", it's too big. However the other items of this item fit well.
on August 4, 2015
It clearly says "hard rubberized case". It's a hard plastic case, which is fine, but I wanted a hard rubberized case. I'm kinda clumsy & I just feel like the give of rubber offers a little more protection than just plastic.
It perfectly matches my chosen aesthetic for my electronics (my iPhone & iPad are both in blue protective casing), and the keyboard cover is cool.

I only had 2 other criticisms:
There's no instructions included, which ok, everything is mostly intuitive, but I'm left with this squishy pad that says "Top Case" that is clearly supposed to adhere to something, I just don't know what.
The screen cover, is there really anyway to make these things lie smooth against the screen? ugh.
on February 1, 2016
-The case cuts its realllllly close with fit. The bottom fits and snaps on fine, the top one however is just a hair off. just enough to make one of the corners slightly shy of snapping on, but the other 3 corners and the top middle spot all snap on fine and have enough hold to prevent it from being loose (this personally doesnt bother me, but i think it's fair for others to know)
-so the clear one is actually a frosted clear (which isnt a big enough deal to me to be bothered by, just figured i would add that for detail clarification for others looking at the reviews)
-the keyboard cover that comes with the clear one is actually silver (also doesnt bother me, just for clarification again)
-the rubber keyboard cover has one funny thing i noticed- the upper right key on the actual keyboard (for the A1342 model) is the eject button but the symbol on the cover has the power button there. everything else is correct. nothing that would stop me from using it!
-the black sleeve is pretty great!! thin, lightweight, but cushioned enough to give a sense of security about protecting the laptop
-the screen protector film is perfect fit.
on February 21, 2016
This set includes a travel sleeve, top and bottom laptop shell, screen protector, and a keyboard cover. All pieces are made of sturdy and quality material. After almost a year of using the shell, it is still snug and nearly perfect on my laptop. It is so easy to install the shell; you simply place it on the top or bottom of your laptop and push until it snaps in place. It is rather difficult to take off but that must be a good thing. You can still see the Apple symbol through the shell, just like in the pictures. The keyboard cover is perfect too! The keys are colored but the rest of the cover is clear, so it looks like nothing is there. I have had several people tell me that they thought my laptop came with the pink keys. I also noticed that when I type with the cover on, it is much more comfortable for me. The travel sleeve is made of quality material. I think it is made of polyethylene (like a wet suit). It fits around the laptop just perfectly and offers great protection because of the thickness. I would also imagine that the sleeve is waterproof, or at least feels that way. I have not used the screen protector, so I can not comment too much on that aspect. Just from looking at it, the screen protector seems to be made of plastic or something. It is big enough to cover the whole screen but my screen is not made of glass or anything that, I feel, would warrant a protector.

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this product! It is inexpensive and worth every penny. If it still protects my laptop after a year of abuse (I use my laptop for hours everyday and my one year old daughter likes to hit it and rub her food all over it), I would say that's a good purchase.

I hope this is helpful for you in your decision.
on November 19, 2014
The laptop case fits snug and perfect as well as the keyboard cover. You cannot even tell the keyboard cover is a cover. As far as the actual laptop case goes, it was the wrong one. However, when I emailed the company, they immediately sent the right one in the mail. It fits perfect and looks good as well. The clear glass protector fits perfect and with the exception of the bubble I put it in putting it on, you cannot tell it the, except when off and you can see the bubble, lol. I have not used the mouse pad, but overall I would order from them again.
on November 30, 2013
i boght the pink and purple bundles and i am amazed by them, they have an amazing color range and great quality everything fitted perfectlly to my macbook white (2010 model) 100% recommended, i think people saying that the product did not fitted did not veryfied their model.
on June 18, 2016
I made sure I checked the bottom of my MacBook Unibody before placing this order. A1342, that's what what printed on the bottom. A perfect fit! Adorable color (Yellow), and I really, really Adore just the whole ensemble. Top Case shipped the moment I ordered. I received my order in two days as promised. The package was carefully wrapped in taped bubble protection. I'm very pleased overall! I know who I will be ordering a red case from in the future for my refurbished MacBook.