5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful protection.
Published 18 months ago by jaclynn

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material and Breaks Easy
Published 5 months ago by Collin Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful protection., January 12, 2013
jaclynn "jaclynn" (Landenberg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
There wasn't much to choose from after I bought my Macbook Pro (retina) and wanted a a cover / keyboard combo. This was one of the only choices at the time, but it's great. The case is matte purple and the keyboard cover is non-intrusive, easy-to-read flexible protection. I've already spilled iced tea and nothing got through. Case just snaps on and fits snugly. Keyboard cover is flexible, easy to clean, and you can't tell it's a cover. I've had several people ask me how I ordered a mac with purple keys...

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material and Breaks Easy, February 5, 2014
I bought this for my Macbook, after already having problems with the wrong model number listing. The said they would only give me a 30% discount, when it wasn't my fault for receiving the wrong model, when the label clearly stated the right model number. After receiving my new case that I purchased at full price, I put it on, and it broke. This is a really terribly made product, and a terrible company. I would not buy from this company, even though their prices are good, you are going to pay more for replacing the product than just buying a more expensive one. TOP CASE please do not sell anymore on Amazon, your products are terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: TopCase 2 in 1 Retina 13-Inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Model: A1425 and A1502 (NEWEST VERSION 2013) and Matching Color Keyboard Cover +TOPCASE Mouse Pad (Electronics)
I have a HEAVY case buyer's remorse after purchasing this poor, low quality product.

Where to begin...

Firstly, they sent me the wrong size, I ordered the 13 inch and they sent me the 11 inch. Guess who had to pay for THEIR mistake?! That's right. Me. I had to PAY for the return shipment even though it was THEIR MISTAKE.

Secondly, after providing them with the tracking number, I politely requested a FULL refund (since I saw the quality of their 11 inch and was extremely disappointed, to say the least)...in which they completely IGNORED my request and instead responded with this email:

"Thanks for your response. We'll resend it to you. Here is the tracking number: "

Thirdly, the quality of the product is just TERRIBLE. The keyboard skin cover is so ILL-FITTED that I doubt it would protect your laptop from a small dribble of liquid.

If I could save one consumer my terrible mistake by purchasing this dreadful product, then at least my frustrating experience won't be in vain!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an okey case with several flaws, December 21, 2013
I'm writing this review after about a week using this case. Here are some information you might need to know before buying this case:
Pros:
The case fits well on my 13'' retina mbp.
Hard case - soft grib.
Nice color
Keyboard cover fits well also.
Cons
The keyboard cover lowering my typing speed a lot. Sometimes it's just hard to type, and you don't have the feel of typing with that.
The case edge cuts and hurts my wrist badly when I use my laptop on my thighs.
The back cover is really easy to pop out. So it will sure not give your laptop a great protection on falling.
Conclusion: I take it off after a week of using and prefer using my mac without a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, April 23, 2013
E. Castro (bronx, NY United States) - See all my reviews
the keyboard cover is a form factor for the eject button and not for the new power button replacement on macbook pro retina display. minor issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not exactly as pictured, March 19, 2013
I received my case and keyboard cover. I was looking for a deal on both together, and I thought this looked like a good product. Be aware, the case is not crystal clear. There is a frost like quality or opacity to it. The keyboard cover is silver, not clear. However, I do like the silver keyboard, because it blends in nicely with the aluminum of the computer, and gives it a retro feel. Typing will take a bit of getting used to, but it is a good fit. The case fits nice as well, I just wish it was a little more see through. Another note on the keyboard cover- the power button key is painted with the eject symbol, leading me to believe that its for the Macbook Pro, but, again, to me its not a deal breaker. I am very happy with my purchase, and saved a good amount of money over buying a case and keyboard cover in a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price you can't beat it., June 5, 2013
My expectations were low, you know the saying "you get what you pay for", since the cost was a fraction of the other name brands. It came well packaged and fit to the "t". I showed the case to my co workers and they liked the feel and how it fit that they ended up buying one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, February 12, 2014
The case fits fine, when I received it in the mail there was a ver large, deep scratch on the surface which is not the sellers fault, but aside from that it looks and fits fine... as for the keyboard cover, I am very upset with it... It does not fit the keyboard at all and it needs to be stretched out/shrunk in certain places to fully fit it properly, it also forces certain buttons down as if they are constantley being pressed, very unusable....

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Color - Hate Hand Print, July 16, 2013
I love the case and the color. Only thing is after awhile you see little circles on the top case so im guessing its the little oils on our fingers from having touched so much during the day so if you are REALLY anal about that i dont recommend it if u can deal or tolerate it then its a great case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 2, 2013
MomofOne (Andrews AFB, MD) - See all my reviews
Love this for my Macbook! I thought the keyboard cover would be bothersome and I wouldn't use it...not the case. It keeps crumbs out of the keys and makes the keyboard comfy for extensive typing. The cover fit like a charm & was cheaper than Apple branded.

Rate and Discover Movies