5.0 out of 5 stars great protection for your mac
I have no clue why others did not give better reviews of this product. First of all these covers run about $30 in stores and are hard to find for first gen Macs...second of all any true Mac lover wants to protect their shiny mac at all costs....that means any little minor detail is not important if it protects the beauty of your Mac....This case fits very well on my Mac...
Published on June 15, 2012 by Shann

1.0 out of 5 stars i was expecting a lot better than this
there are pictures that show both the cut out circle and cut out apple. since the other review said they got the apple i assumed all cases were the same. i was wrong. i got the cut out circle which i am not at all happy about. the case also doesnt even fit the computer. it doesnt allow the top to close all the way and it doesnt fit in the corners. there is nothing in the...
Published on October 19, 2011 by kristen

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good, January 30, 2013
Functional and just how it was pictured. The hole in the top of the case is a bit assymetrical with my laptop but it serves its purpose. Arrived earlier than expected which was very nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars pink case for apple, October 29, 2012
I got my product very fast. Its durable, but the only thing I don't like is that the case has an open circle for the apple logo. If I would have known that I wouldn't of bought it. Other then that the case is durable, not cheaply made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misled, January 23, 2012
The product came in quickly however I was disappointed that the keyboard cover was not included. The picture and only review made me believe that it came with the keyboard cover, however once I received the package without it I looked at the description and realized it did not explicitly say it was included. Besides that the product looks pretty good. The feet at the bottom are made out of a foam type material.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good value, March 30, 2014
Hard edges bite into your hand. Didn;t fit well, finally threw it away. Speck the extra money and by the Speck brand case.

3.0 out of 5 stars The color is nice and the clear plastic allows decals, August 20, 2014
Kate Arletta (Longwood, FL United States) - See all my reviews
The color is nice and the clear plastic allows decals, etc. to show through, which I wanted. Fits my Macbook A1181, but took a few tries to get it attached so that the bottom piece wouldn't slide off. I also put the top on the wrong way the first time--a mark on the packaging indicating front or back would have helped. The biggest negative it that the front edge of the case cuts into my wrists because the plastic is not smoothed over or rounded. I've ordered another case from a different manufacturer. If that one is more comfortable on the wrists, this one is history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, June 30, 2014
Held up through multiple drops and daily travel in shoulder bag. Received many compliments on the cute color and functionality of product! Eventually cracked in the corner after years of banging around my office and bag. Would purchase again and again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, June 22, 2014
When I initially received this cover,I loved. However, after it was installed, it cracked easily. I returned it and the seller did not refund my money stating that he did non receive it. I was not happy but learned the importance of keeping the tracking number from the shipment..

3.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Case Cover, June 19, 2014
I would love it if only it fitted my laptop. Since my MacBook was discontinued it is hard to find a case that fits it. Pay attention to the measurements.

3.0 out of 5 stars Carful when buying, May 17, 2014
Be careful when buying. It has very let me repeat very sharp edges. Recommend sanding the edges or something. I accidentally brushed my hand over the palm part of the laptop and next thing I knew I was bleeding from the sharp edges. So just be careful

1.0 out of 5 stars not what you want it to be, May 9, 2014
This product is flimsy and cheap and not even the right fit. No packing slip included and--considering other reviews--not much hope for getting my money back if I did decide to spring for return shipping.

I gambled on this one and lost.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›