Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on July 16, 2013
Update 2: It has now been 2 years. The rubber feet were super-glued back on and they've held ever since. The top cover still looks great though the bottom cover is pretty worn and is reaching the end of its life. A couple times per year I'll remove the cover to clean everything--any marks on the laptop wipe away leaving no scratches or permanent marks so the cover IS DOING IT'S JOB OF PROTECTING THE LAPTOP even though I drop the laptop onto carpet sometimes.

Update: It has now been about 2.5 months. I still like the hard case cover, but all 4 rubber feet have come off which means it just slides around on hard surfaces. The smell from the sleeve bag went away after a few weeks, so I am starting to like it. I am no longer using the keyboard cover but extremely happy with my $15 replacement from

Hard Case Cover:
The case is the main reason I purchased this and it is the best part. It fits well and was easy to put on. I tried taking it off and that was easy too. The plastic is not so hard that it would scratch the aluminum. The quality seems good although I've never had one before so I don't know how it compares. There is a slight lip near where your palm wrests, but that is not too annoying.

Keyboard Cover:
I am disappointed by the color because I ordered the "clear" package, but the keyboard cover is an opaque silver which blocks the keyboard lights and the Caps Lock light. I would just buy the clear one separately because it is 99 cents, but the shipping is $4 and is not eligible for free shipping. On the other hand, the silver does match the aluminum almost perfectly.

Aside from color, it fits and even feels okay in general. The only fit issue is that along the bottom row the skin kind of bubbles above the keys. The edges of buttons are a little rigid so keys only work well if you press away from the edges. This is generally not too noticeable except on the spacebar (because there is so much edge) and on the arrow keys (because they are so small that I almost always press near an edge).

Screen Protector:
The screen protector was about 1mm too tall, so one edge would overlap the frame, preventing it from making complete contact with the screen. By the time I realized it was too tall, several attempts to adjust it caused a small crease that ruined it. So I just threw it away.

Sleeve Bag:
I thought the reviewers complaining about the smell were being whiny babies, but I ended up hating it as well. I have the bag inside-out so hopefully the smell will go away after being aired out for a while. Otherwise, the quality is about what I expected. Not a travel bag and not something that will protect against falls--just something you would use to wrap your laptop when carrying in a book bag or briefcase. I do like that the laptop goes in vertically, so that it can be charged while in the bag.

Why I regret purchasing the bundle:
Since the screen protector was a waste, I feel that I should have just bought the hard case cover by itself and used the savings to buy the clear keyboard cover that I wanted and a better sleeve/bag.
on December 6, 2014
My case did not fit at all. I have the new 13 inch macbook pro retina display. Why would you sell a product that doesn't fit the computer it is advertised to fit?
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2015
I am pleased with he item I ordered! I did a lot of researching before I bought this set. When it came everything was nicely packaged. The case fits perfectly, nice and snug. Now I did notice the top cover had a smudge print that i couldn't wipe away. It seems to be some type of manufacturing defect in the molding. I did reach out to Top Case but I have yet to get a response. I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back, so I just kept it. It doesn't bother me that much but I just wanted to be honest about any issues that I noticed. As far as everything else goes, the products are wonderful! The screen protecter took me about 20 minutes to put on ( it takes some time to get all the air bubbles out), but after that you can't tell its on, its awesome. Also it was a perfect fit. The keyboard cover is so cool. It does feel a little weird to type on, it just takes some getting used to. The one thing that I was really excited about is that the caps lock button hole on the cover is see-through, so when the caps light is on, it shines right through the keyboard cover. As for the sleeve its a smooth nylon finish (not sure if its water proof, but I won't risk finding Its not a thick padding, it just adds an extra layer of protection. Its not super snug but it works for me, i keep my cords in there with my Mac. If you take your Macbook with you everywhere you will definitely need a more durable case. The mouse pad was black/red and had the Top-Case logo on it, i just through it away because i didn't have any use for it. All in all, I'm very much satisfied with my purchase. I hope this helps you in your endeavors in purchasing a case for your MAC. HAPPY BROWSING/SHOPPING! GOD BLESS! =)
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 20, 2014
Received my case on time the color is perfect it fits my MacBook Pro w/ retina 2014 perfectly except for the keyboard pad it is a little off but barely noticeable definitely worth the price
on June 3, 2014
I would recommend this case if you are not wiling to pay the hellish prices from the mac store.
However, I have prime so I only paid $25.

I bought it because it was cheap for a bundle.

-Turqoise Blue Rubberized Hard Case Cover
The case is true to the color shown in the images.
Snaps on perfectly to my mac and is easy to take off
I like the texture and that it is matte
May not protect it from water and or damage from dropping the laptop but does protect from scratches

-Matching Color Soft Sleeve Bag
I like the sleeve bag but I do not find myself using it often unless it is going to rain because my backpack does not do a sufficient job of keeping my books dry and I am worried that my laptop will not be protected from the rain as well

-Silicone Keyboard Cover
The keyboard cover was egh
I threw it away …
It does not fit the keyboard like a glove and only seems to get in the way of typing

-LCD HD Clear Screen Protector with
This was a pleasant surprise for me because I forgot that it was part of the bundle. The application process was difficult because it was time consuming (I really took my time to avoid those dreaded air bubbles). It also came with a small square sheet of plastic to push out the bubbles. Push GENTLY so that you do not damage your screen.

-TopCase Mouse Pad
I did not care for this mouse pad either because I had not intention of using a mouse. On the other side it is nice because now you don't need to buy one if needed.
on January 11, 2013
Case fits perfectly on the 13 inch macbook pro retina display! Love the color and the keyboard thing is pretty cool too...The soft sleeve bag isn't the best but it works with the other pieces too...The screen protector was very easy to put on and isn't even noticeable now...The case is see through so you can see the apple and I have a vinyl decal that you can see too....5 stars!
on February 13, 2015
So after 2 weeks of reviewing and looking for something affordable I decided to order this bundle. Just got it today and it fits like a glove the edges are perfectly aligned to my computer (read a few reviews that complained about that). The case is super soft and makes my laptop look amazing!!!! The sleeve bag is actually not as tight as I thought it was going to be. It fits to the laptop as it should with a little bit of space to stick the power adapter. The only thing I wish was a little different would be the keyboard, instead of it being all the color I would've liked the color to only be on the actually keys like the other color options that are available but other than that it's great. I think overall if well taken care of this case should last me awhile. I'm completely in love with my purchase that I'm getting one for my brother as well! Another bonus I had seen the other black mouse pad they had and was hoping to get the chevron one and I did! Thank you TopCase!
review image review image review image
on November 23, 2014
just figure out that the hard case does not fit my MacBook Pro 13 inch VERY disapointed about it definitly NOT for 13 inch Mac book pro
on February 28, 2014
I just recently bought my MBP with retina Display and I wanted to protect it really well for a decent price. I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. The case is just beautiful a perfect matte finish and true to size. The rubber dots at the bottom are fairly adhered to the case but I will be supergluing them to make sure they last a long time. (not a big issue) Now the screen protector, I read reviews which read the screen protector was slightly too big by like maybe 2 millimeters. However, to put on a screen protector one must really know what they are doing I put mine on in two tries. The first was fail because of placement the second however I got just right and I had to keep pushing away the last and final air bubbles near the top edge because of the one millimeter too big issue. After much work, I now have the PERFECT screen, the air bubbles disappeared and its truly invisible. No one can tell I have something on my screen and you cant even tell where the edge of the screen protector is because of the tight fit. I LOVE it. The Sleeve does have a strong scent it smells like a really strong "IM new " sort of smell but its nothing too bad. Finally, the keyboard cover. Just Perfection I love it . Perfect Fit. The light seeps through the letters so I can see in dark light spaces. This package was absolutely worth every penny I spent. A Must buy . I got mine in BLACK .
on July 24, 2013
The corners cracked within the first 2 weeks. The sleeve, keyboard cover, and laptop cover don't really match especially the sleeve.