4.0 out of 5 stars Cute mouse
This mouse is so cute but there is one problem with it. Every time I open my laptop to use it I have to take the usb part out and wake up the mouse. Then stick it back in the usb hole. I like that it lights up when it is working and the place for the storage for the usb part is right inside the inside of the mouse. Very convenient when traveling.
Published on August 9, 2012 by KerBear

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful when purchasing this item
Published on April 17, 2012 by Lawrence V. Ash

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful when purchasing this item, April 17, 2012
Lawrence V. Ash (Fayetteville, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
It was defective. I tried it on several Macs and it just would not connect. I tried several different sets of batteries as well. When I attempted to return it I was referred to the seller who was happy to send me a refund if I paid shipping and packing costs, which costs are more than the refund. So, be advised, if you buy this and it doesn't work, just throw it away. Don't try to return it.

This is something which had I know when I was looking at options would have lead me to a different choice. This is the first time I have ever been referred to the seller by Amazon for a return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute mouse, August 9, 2012
This review is from: TopCase Pink USB Optical Wireless Mouse for Macbook (pro,air) and All Laptop + TopCase Mouse Pad (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money, July 18, 2012
Once the computer goes to sleep and is woke back up, the mouse stops working and will not resume until it is unplugged and replugged back in. My prior mouse did not have this issue. Wished I hadn't wasted my money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent mouse, especially for the price, March 8, 2013
The last mouse I bought, I spent $30 bucks on and it wouldn't work right. This one was cheap, and I've had almost no problem with it. I use it with my Mac, and I've noticed that sometimes, when the computer goes to sleep, the mouse doesn't want to work upon wake-up. I have to unplug the USB, and re-plug it in, and then it's fine again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made !, June 29, 2012
I would not buy this again. It is cheaply made and I have to keep moving to on/off button to get it to work. But what do you expect for $9.99. Spend a little more and get something good.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 16, 2013
i use it every day and it has been one of the better purchases i have ever made ! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wireless mouse., August 22, 2013
It has a place in the mouse for the usb adapter. I have a way to turn this off when not in use. It is soooo easy to use. It works like like a charm. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the Price, July 5, 2011
It does what it's supposed to do, no complaints. It perfectly complements my macbook pro. Have had it for 2 weeks, so far so good. Obviously, this is not for hardcore gaming. Bargain for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, August 23, 2013
I put batteries in and plugged the USB piece in and away i went. Works as it should. You will be happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars :), August 16, 2013
It was exactly what I wanted and I love it! The package was sent a little late but just came a day late.