Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 73 questions
votes
Clean the case with mild soap and water. The color did not rub off using a mild dish washing liquid and tap water. Avoid harsh chemicals such as bleach.
Mar 28, 2014 by H. Mera
vote
Yes it does. I bought my Macbook Air last month, it's the new cheaper 2014 model, and it fits it perfectly!
Jul 2, 2014 by twicake
vote
There are little slits that you can use a plastic pry tool to pop off the case with. Avoid using anything metal or too hard so you don't damage your aluminium casing. The slits on the top half of the case should be about an inch down from where the tabs are on the case from the top, on the sides of the screen. As for the bottom half i used a plastic spatula and pried around gently until the case popped from one corner then the rest came with it.
Jun 26, 2013 by Mosef
vote
Yes! I ordered it in red after ordering the wrong case initially. I am very happy with it. Look at the description of the case to make sure it matches the description of your Mac. It is expensive to send it back once opened.
Jul 11, 2014 by Jeanette M Dauterive
votes
Robins Egg blue is more a soft kind of aqua color---kind of like Tiffany's boxes :-) I haven't seen Hot Blue, but I'd imagine it's more a saturated color and vibrant.
May 1, 2014 by Meredith Birt
votes
I have 2013 13" and it fit perfectly.
Dec 7, 2013 by GAURAV SHAH
votes
Don't know about speck covers but this cover is semi transparent. It has a frosted look. So But as you can tell from the photo you'll still be able to see the Apple logo.
Aug 25, 2014 by autumnchild83
votes
yes
Nov 15, 2013 by Jason H
votes
Not that I noticed. We got the red case and it looks great, fits like a glove and is very sturdy. I just double checked the case and I don't see a logo anywhere on it. Hope that helps!
Jun 28, 2014 by Nicki R.
votes
Umm there's no cut out for the apple logo, so it is basically like you said a "slab" across the top. However you can still see the apple logo through the case, but it's a little blurry due to the rubberized material i think. you'll see it better when you turn it on and the logo glows :) hope that helps!
Jul 27, 2013 by DIL03
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers