5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I noticed there are some mixed reviews on this product, so please read this BEFORE you purchase this case. My case fit perfectly, everything snapped in and the color is excellent (the apple logo shines through still).

Published 13 months ago by Nikki M.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT FIT dont waste your money
bought the product and was super excited when i recieved it. i have a white macbook. and this case doesnt fit. and neither does the keyboard cover. also cheap plastic. and seller doesnt respond, never got my money back. ended up in the trash
Published 11 months ago by krista

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, July 16, 2013

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. I have a white MacBook unibody (the later model) and it has the more rounded corners. This won't fit a MacBook Pro or the more square white MacBook. it's a great product so if you have the right laptop for this case I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, August 9, 2012
I've been looking around Amazon for a good hour or so because I wanted the perfect case and keyboard. At first, I was going to buy a case and keyboard cover seprately and it came to around $31. So I found this combo and it was $5 cheaper. I got the case and keyboard today and it fits perfectly on my MacBook. It's the exact color it is in the picture, a light purple. What I've noticed is that the keyboard cover lowers the sound from the speakers a bit. Looks great, feels great!

5.0 out of 5 stars great case - great condtion!, October 18, 2012
Love the bright pink case and matching keyboard cover. Both of which are extremely practical and useful for my mac laptop, and make it look colorful and different! Love both of these items, and they came within a couple of days and in great condition. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect, January 8, 2013
This will only fit the A1342 Macbook unibody, just a note that is not the most recent version of the Macbook

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, April 13, 2013
The only thing I have to say is get one. I bought a more expensive one at apple. This one is way way better for half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap little makeover, March 22, 2013
I was really looking for a case for an older MacBook since it was scratched considerably. Case fits perfect and the keyboard covers feels great and stays put. Apple logo glows through the case and overall this combo breathed enough new life into it that I'm no longer looking at new laptops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Cover, February 21, 2013
Fits the Mac book perfect. A total make over. Makes the Mac look new again. People are always asking about it, some think it came like that and we have to tell them it's a cover. Great quality...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, September 15, 2013
Fits fine no broken hooks yet. I almost broke them when opening the package though. At first the screen backing plate didnt clip on all four corners after a while of opening and closing the laptop it stretched over to accomodate. Incredibly hard to take off. The keyboard cover is a nice touch against the white body.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT FIT dont waste your money, September 23, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars The Case was BAD!, February 15, 2014
The case did not fit. It kept falling off. The keyboard cover was great but the case did not work. I really wanted my money back but I got no response,

Rate and Discover Movies