5.0 out of 5 stars Verry Happy with The Case
I just received it today, and all i want to say that i'm really pleased with this case.
The case fit perfectly with my laptop, and i want to describe a little bit about my laptop to prevent others from ordering the wrong case
My Laptop:
- Macbook white unibody (the new one)
- it's not as square as the old macbook white (the corners are more round)...
Published on March 15, 2012 by ziz17

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the case in the picture
I expected this case to be rubberized and to look like the one in the photo. When I received it, I was really disappointed with how cheap it looked and how it was hard plastic, not rubberized at all or anything like the one shown.
Published 23 months ago by yangkl

5.0 out of 5 stars Verry Happy with The Case, March 15, 2012
This review is from: TopCase Rubberized Hot Blue Hard Case Cover for Macbook White 13" (A1342/Latest) with TopCase Mouse Pad (case NOT for 1st gen A1181 with mouse clicker) (Personal Computers)
My Laptop:
- Macbook white unibody (the new one)
- it's not as square as the old macbook white (the corners are more round)
- i bought it on 2010

And it's easy to put on and put off

The color is really cute, but i kinda confuse to decide if it's tiffany blue or turquoise (based on what i've seen on google)
If you want a case that still show your apple logo, i think it's not the one for you. The case fully covered your laptop, but when you turn on your laptop, you can still see the apple logo, but it's not really clear/ hazy (maybe it sounds weird, but that's one of the reasons why i bought this case)

I hope my review will help you all :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Case, February 16, 2012
This case works for my white macbook 2010. Its cute and it's exactly what it looks on the images. But the problem is that its hard to snap on the laptop. But other than that, it protects the laptop and it's a great color !

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!!!, March 3, 2012
This just arrived today, and it is already on my computer. Love it, love it, love it! My only regret is not ordering is sooner as my computer in just a short while has gotten lots of scratches on it. (how in the world does that happen when I have been so careful w/ it????) Anyway, to prevent any more scratches I had to find something to cover it in my fav color pink that did not look like pepto bismol! This is a light pink and is very simple.... one, two, three snaps and it is on and secure.... and the best part is.... it is so tight on it that my computer still fits in the case w/ this on it!!! Can you tell I like it? Just make sure you are ordering this for the white MacBook which is now discontinued.... not for the macbook pro. Check your model number as it is strictly for this particular MacBook.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the case in the picture, January 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars such a disappointment.., May 29, 2014
i don't know what kind of laptops these people are fitting or what 13" macbook pro's other reviewers have, but this case did not fit my laptop at all.. i was expecting it to click on at some point; however there is about an extra centimeter of case on each side of my laptop.. i even thought it looked too big taking it out of the box.. it is also much more hard plastic case than rubbery.. i could imagine breaking this thing upon first laptop drop.. and i am clumsy, so i will definitely be returning this ill-fitting, poorly made case.. which is a shame because i do like the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for the Girlfriend...and she LOVED IT!, December 26, 2012
Anonymous "B" (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time and brand new. I have no complaints as my girlfriend tells me how much she loves this case every time she brings her macbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in Pink, March 9, 2012
I had been looking for a case for my MAC that was NOT see through. They all seemed to be clear, with a hint of color. This is solid enough to cover perfectly, and is a beautiful baby pink. It was easy to get on and fits like a glove. I get so many people asking me where I got it, because like I said, you usually see the "see-through" ones. I Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Research your own Mac before you buy. Fits mine perfectly!, September 20, 2014
Research your own laptop before you purchase accessories. Cross check that your mac IS ACTUALLY A1342. Because if it is, this case will snap on perfectly, like a charm! This is NOT for any Macbook PRO. No, this is not a rubber case. If you're thinking soft silicone, you are misinterpreting it. It is rubberized. Meaning it is still hard plastic, but has a matte/soft feel to it, as far as how it feels running your fingers across it.

I got exactly what I expected from this purchase and I am pleased. By the way there are websites that will help you identify which specific version/release you have of mac hardware and that is how I figured out that my Mac would cozy up into this case. I got this product in the pink color. Its a decent, vibrant pink. It is not pastel, nor is it neon. It is a pretty regular shade.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 9, 2013
It's cute and easy to clean. Easy to take on and off. I just wish it left an opening for the apple to show.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap!, May 3, 2013
I just received this case today, and while I was pleased with the color, this case is very cheaply made.

The real problem, however, is that there was no protective packaging on this case, so it arrived already broken. I even tried using superglue to fix it and it did not work. I will be returning this case, and I do not recommend buying it.