Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2011
Bought this to spruce up my keypad and protect it from inevitable dust. So far, so good. It sits flat against the keys, except for on the lower corners where it's a little raised. However, doesn't interfere with typing, which is comfortable. Screen closes well on top of it. Comes off easily for cleaning or shaking off all the dust that's not on your keys!
on May 10, 2016
While the color was exactly as depicted, the silicone is thin and flimsy and the characters don't match up to my keyboard. It stretched out and would fall of and get bunched up under my hands and wrists as I typed. If they made the silicone a little more thick and sturdy, and corrected the characters to reflect the keyboard than I would continue to use this product.
on June 5, 2011
The product is shipped wrapped around a mouse pad. Actually more like folded around a mouse pad, and that's seems to be a problem. I've had this product for over a month now and the crease where the cover was folded for shipping hasn't become uncreased. The center of the cover is raised a bit, which gives the keyboard a distorted look. Otherwise it seems to work as advertised and my greasy digits are no longer a problem for pristine keys underneath. Also it would have been nice to get cleaning instruction. My keyboard cover for my previous mbp was washable with soap and running water. Not sure how this would react to the soap since some have said the colors bleed on to their white macbook keys.
on August 10, 2012
I've purchased 3 TopCase skins and the one is in the middle....not the best, not the worst. Fit's mostly, but it's a little wide in the keyboard area so I get a bit of a bump. Overall, it's decent protection for the price. Good enough, and the computer closes fine.
on December 19, 2011
I didn't like the aesthetic of the solid keyboard cover compared to the ones that are clear in between the keys and only have the keys colored. Doesn't seem to bother my son who likes it just fine. Lays on keys pretty well and stays put. The top Function (F) keys are labeled a little off - there's no eject key on a macbook air so the louder volume key sits under an eject label causing some others to be off also. This doesn't bother my son as much as it bothers me (just a little annoying). The mouse pad is not necessary.
on May 7, 2014
I'm a college student so this cover gets a lot of wear and tear. I've had this cover for almost a year and it has held up nicely. Because I use my Mac so much, a few of the buttons have started to fade but my keyboard underneath looks brand new. I love the color, I get compliments on it all the time. My only complaint is that some of the keys on the top row are mislabeled on my Macbook Air 11 2013 but its nothing you can't get used to or just peak underneath the cover to see. There was a deep crease down the middle from where it had been folded over for packaging, I thought it was ruined but after having the cover on my Mac for a week or two the crease came out and now you can't even see that one ever existed. It fits the keyboard perfectly once the crease pulls out, you'll forget its even on there after awhile.
on August 4, 2014
I absolutely swear by this silicone keyboard cover! I was the only one in my class who had one, and everyone else was really jealous! It also really helped me keep my Mac clean and I could even eat popcorn from on top of the cover and not worry about getting crumbs and pieces everywhere!
on August 20, 2012
I was worried that my letters on the keypad will disappear one day as it was the case for my 3 yr old dell laptop. I wanted to protect my new mac air 11" for as long as I can, especially from food particles. I was worried that it would bother me when I type but it's not that bad. I type a little bit slower and press more harder. I can see dust and particles on it which is easy to remove now. The color is great and it matches my topcase cover in tiffany blue. The keypads are a little darker in color but it is really cute having the cover and the keypads. :) Happy I purchased it. Some are complaining about the letters not matching up but it doesn't bother me. Most of the time my keypad lights are turned off to save power. Very rare that I type in the dark. :) don't forget to buy the matching rubbery cover too
on November 1, 2013
the first one we bought was really stretched out on the bottom. exchanged it for another one and the same thing after a day or so. it works and doesn't slide off and i'm guessing they will all be stretched out. just looks kind of ridiculous.
on January 11, 2012
For those who are thinking about buying this cover, this cover fits my new version of MacBook Air 11", so that you don't have to worry. The color is really pink, it looks very girly and it's not translucent at all.
I do have one complaint, that is the cover doesn't really lay completely flat at the edges, which is a little bit annoying. Overall, I'd say it's worth the money you spend, and finally I don't have to worry about dirt getting into my keyboard.

Update:
After using it for a couple hours, I finally noticed that the top rows of keys are wrong. From F4 to F12, the keys are incorrect. Also, because the cover is solid pink, you won't be able to see the light for caps lock key, which can sometimes mess up your typing. Anyway, this cover is around 5 bucks including shipping, I guess it can't be perfect.
review image