5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I ordered this and it didn't match my macbook air. They immediately responded and sent me the correct cover to match the model number on my computer. They were very nice and professional. I love every product I have bought so far from Topcase.
Published 2 months ago by Taylor Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for most recent macbook air
Published 8 months ago by .red.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for most recent macbook air, December 23, 2013
.red. (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Topcase Metallic Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for Macbook AIR 13" A1369 from Late 2010 - Mid 2011(JULY) with Topcase Logo Mouse Pad (GOLD) (Electronics)
I bought the cover for a macbook air I purchased in the last month and the keyboard cover doesn't match the keys that are above the number line. The dashboard button is still on the keyboard cover which doesn't match the launchpad key. Also the volume and iTunes play/forward keys are off as well. It's functional for keeping my keys clean until I can get someone better. It cost $4.00 for the cover including shipping -- so quality matches.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth a penny..., December 17, 2013
This thing is seriously completely worthless. It does not stay on top of the keyboard and overall feels extremely awkward to have. Kind of reminds me of when you sit on a couch with plastic covering all over. Probably one of the tackiest things I've ever seen. Overall this thing serves no real purpose, and will end up in your trash (Please Recycle). Do yourself a favor and DON'T BUY!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit well, December 2, 2013
I bought this product because of the color. The appearance is the same with pictures but it does not fit to the keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit sticky so not that easy to type using this cover, July 10, 2014
It was an ok purchase. It's a bit sticky so not that easy to type using this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 28, 2014
Product exactly as advertised. Does a great job protecting my 13 in Mac book air. Would certainly buy from again.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the style and keyboard protection from oily fingers, February 7, 2014
This product does basically what it's supposed to do. Protect the keys from your oily fingers. The color is nice on gold. The print for the letters on the cover are off from the keyboard. (the illuminated keys don't like up with the black of the cover. Probably only meant for the previos 2013 model of mac air.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T GET, February 1, 2014
the keyboard is a nice color but it does not match the keys. The volume on your computer does not match where the volume is on the keyboard cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 28, 2014
I really like the way this keyboard cover feels. My fingers do not slip around and miss key as often. The colors last longer too.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 18, 2014
the Keys don't line up perfectly with the keys and it moves too much

Rate and Discover Movies