Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 12, 2013
I'm using this with my 2007 Macbook and it fits PERFECTLY. If it gets dirty, all you have to do is rinse it under water. The keyboard underneath always looks so clean!
on November 1, 2013
Simply a very thin rubber layer over the keys. Does not stick or feel awkwardly thick`.
Good price, came folded in an envelope surprisingly. due to the nature of the rubber though it did not have any creases.
good if you want a thin layer over your keys so stuff doesn't get between them.
on December 14, 2013
the colour is exactly as shown in the picture....looks beautiful on my mac while protecting it. The one thing i worried about before purchasing this was the feel of it, i previously had one from Kuzy and it had a sticky feel to it even after washing it multiple times because i thought that it was from shipping, the sticky feeling was just the material of it , and i didn't really use it often because of that.

THIS one, however is so smooth and your fingers just glide over them........absolutely love it for that reason, since it was my main concern
on January 8, 2014
It's cheap. It's decent looking. I got the white one and it looks good with my 15 inch. It's true that typing becomes a bit of a work but I got used to it. I rarely use the backlight so I have no problem with it but since the cover doesn't have clear parts for the letters, for those who frequently use the backlight might find this unfit. My only complaint is that the caps lock light is covered. I may try to scratch off the coating but it seems unlikely. Then again it was only a few bucks.
review image
on December 3, 2013
I was looking for something to match the new computer case I purchased. This keyboard cover is just the change of that I needed, and it fits perfectly.
on November 26, 2013
Keyboard cover is better than expected! it's a soft thin silicone that fits great.I love the colors and would recommend it.
on November 28, 2013
I love this keyboard cover so much!it came within three days,and is a good price for its quality! It is a thin silicone mat with all the keyboard buttons molded in.It comes in a variety of colors wich is great!i have ordered this cover numerous of times and is always very useful. I indeed do recommend this keyboard cover.
on July 22, 2014
It's very pretty and protects my keyboard quite well, but there are some disadvantages to using this. Firstly, one aspect of a Macbook is that they pull air through the keys on the keyboard as an air-intake to cool the motherboard and CPU inside the computer. If you use this it'll inhibit that air-flow (I didn't know this when I bought mine). I use mine now on my bluetooth wireless keyboard.

The only things I really dislike about this protector, is it actually makes typing a bit squishy. It takes some getting used to. But, if you're a fast typer, like myself, you'll notice right away that when you type, the material of the cover makes it feel like you're typing through... well... silicone, lol. It feels like your keys are squishy and not as pronounced as when you strike the plastic keys underneath. Just a heads up.

But I do love the color and am very happy with it. Just, some unexpected side-effects of its use :)
on July 28, 2014
I've received dozens of compliments on this keyboard cover. I've had others in the past where the most used keys would wear out, showing the black keys underneath. I use my laptop frequently for writing stories, articles, posts and papers. This one has help up nicely. It does hold onto the oil of your fingertips, though, so that when you close the laptop there are marks on the screen. Other than that, though, this cover is nice. The backlight can shine in the clear space between the keys, but not on the keys themselves. It's a little hard to make out in pure darkness, but can be read in dim light fine.
on November 9, 2015
Love this i've had it for over a year now and it still looks as good as it did when i first got it, nothing has rubbed off all the letters, symbols, and numbers are still completely on a whole year later! Its still soft and the color looks the same as the first day i got it. I've never taken it off besides when they're are crumbs on it lol. It differently protects my key board. The only thing is that the light isn't as notice with it on. You can still see the keyboard light just faintly. Also you can kind of see the letter under the cover when the key board is lit. you can see the smaller glowing letter faintly which is why it has to lose a star but I love the big letters its supper cute, but not for everyone some people hate it lol my brother makes jokes about it looking like it's for a person with poor vision, and to be honest this would be AMAZING for some one with poor eye sight and weaker typing skills ( meaning they need to look at the keyboard to type. ) but I would recommend