The award winning Hexus II multi-tool from Topeak offers 16 pro-quality, hardened steel tools that fold into an ergonomic composite body. Providing a blend of tool selection, low weight, and compact size, the Hexus II features an integrated, full sized CrMo chain tool head compatible with all single and multi-speed bicycle chains, Allen and spoke wrench sets, a chain hook, Phillips and flat head screw drivers, a Torx bit, and two modular tire levers that snap onto the sides of the body. An excellent choice for road or mountain use, the Hexus II will have you covered on the road or trail.
Side panel, snap-out tire levers.
- Allen Wrenches: 2; 2.5; 3; 4-2 piece; 5; 6; 8-millimeter
- Spoke Wrenches: 15 and 14 gram
- Chain Tool: Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook: Steel Wire
- Tire Levers: Two Engineering Grade Plastic Levers
- Screw Drivers: Phillips and Flat Head
- Torx Bit: T25
- Tool Material: Hardened Steel
- Body: Engineering Grade Plastic
- Size: 3.7 x 1.7 x 1 inches / 9.5 x 4.4 x 2.6 centimeters (LxWxH)
- Weight: 5.88 ounces / 167 grams
- 2 year warranty
An award winning multi-tool featuring 16 pro-quality, hardened steel tools that fold into an ergonomic composite body.