4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, won't work for me..., June 19, 2011
This review is from: Topeak BabySeat Child Bike Seat Rack with Sliding Lock (Sports)
Completely my fault for incomplete research, but this is for the original BabySeat, not the BabySeat II. The BabySeat II rack is compatible with MTX accessories. This rack is NOT! I bought this intending to use it as a second rack for the BabySeat II and with some MTX track compatible accessories. Unfortunately, the accessories don't work.

We did have some difficulty with installation on my bike, but it is a midrange city bike and is not built for this type of accessory. We did get a great stable installation before we realized that the accessory I have won't work.

If you only need this for the BabySeat original, it's exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a rack!, February 8, 2013
what more can I say. It was new easy to install. I need 9 more words to publish this! Hi!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Well-made, November 5, 2013
Jonathan Pitts (Christiansburg, VA) - See all my reviews
The rack came exactly as advertised and included all the necessary mounting hardware. The rack itself is lightweight but sturdy with a nice fit and finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 27, 2013
Perfect to replace my rack that was stolen with my bike. My baby seat adapt perfectly to the rack. Excellent quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., May 10, 2013
I rated this a 5 because it is easy to use. I had bought a Topeak child bike seat for my bike at a garage sale, but I needed the rack. I didn't attach the rack to my bike myself, but it looked pretty straightforward. It is easy to attach the child seat to this rack with the sliding mechanism. The child seat feels very secure once on the rack. I use the seat for my 2 and a half year old son who weighs 30 lbs. He loves it. When you go to order the rack, be sure you know which kind of wheels you have...there are two different kinds. I had to look mine up on the internet to be sure I ordered the correct rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1+ year in daily use.. still like new, December 17, 2012
Good quality. Reliable. No any rust after 1+ year in daily use.
A little expensive :). But definitely worth it's money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, December 3, 2009
Smiley "smiley" (Ringwood, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this rack for our topeak toddler seat to mount on my Specialized HardRock mountain bike. It took some time to mount it, as it has many screws, but that's how it is also very adjustable. The last couple of metal pieces were the hardest to put, as they weren't adjustable enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Topeak baby seat bike rack, April 29, 2009
Love this bike rack. Have one for both of our bikes and it is great to just clip the seat from one bike to the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, April 14, 2008
Easy to install and works well for a second bike. Product was also shipped quickly and came before the estimated arrival date. The Topeak line of chld seats are safe, versatile, and easy to install. Our son loves to go bike riding and with the extra rack we are now able to switch between mommy and daddy's bike easily and quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am 100% satisfied, May 1, 2011
I ordered the rack and what I was expecting, I got 100
% the same thing. I would recommend this to anyone.

Rate and Discover Movies