Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
votes
As I recall, there is the EXP and DXP sized MTX bags. The main part of each of these packs were nearly identical. Both have similar "side bags" (The DXP does have a small volume advantage.) However, the DXP has a bottle carrier on the back end of the pack. This additional feature is why I ended up choosing that particular pack. Hope this helps.. Either bag model should fit the bike sizes that are mentioned above. The racks that you will use for the trunk bags are adjustable for either size. My bike is a good deal larger than my wife's bike and both bags and racks fit each bike equally well.
Mar 3, 2013 by tpatjones109
vote
As long as it is an MTX rack it should fit.
May 7, 2014 by Mardigus, My Master
votes
There is a Topeak DXP version without the MTX system that can be used with any rack. Doesn't seem to be an exact feature-to-feature match (doesn't show the back water bottle holder, for example.) Shows up under the name Topeak Velcro Strap Version Dxp Trunk Bag with Rigid Molded Panels
Aug 17, 2014 by David K.
votes
No. It will sit diagonally inside wasting space. I would not do it but maybe others will.
Aug 22, 2014 by Mardigus, My Master
votes
The main compartiment has aprox. 30-33cm lenght 17cm wide and 16cm height. But its expandable. You can an also check it out on the manufacturer website. Hope it helps you.
Nov 6, 2014 by Humberto Dantas de Matos
votes
The first time I used this bag it dropped after a slytly rugged path. I put on an extra attachment (a rubber band) and it is super secure now. It wouldn't drop even after a fall last week (I'm fine by the way!). So I'd recommend an extra attachment.
Apr 14, 2015 by VITOR A. R. MIRANDA
votes
The hight of the panniers is 14"
Apr 11, 2015 by W. Hutchison
votes
Yes but the top has an extra zipper to make it expandable and the sides expand as well.
Oct 23, 2014 by N.Ferreira
votes
It's a rear trunk bag. There are two side bags that sadle the rack. You need to buy a Topeak rack. The rain cover does not come with the bag.
Jun 13, 2015 by Topdawg
votes
That's to keep them from swinging outward, mostly if you turn quickly or have heavy items in them.
Jun 3, 2015 by Paul Yoder
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers