Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 8 oz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on January 11, 2016
I would say that I liked this product more in the beginning than I do now. It doesn't seem to work as well as when I first started using it. I plan to try something else next time.
on November 9, 2015
Cream is good and delivery was good. The issue was that the bottle was not full. It was a quarter empty. I'm not sure this is common but it seems odd not to receive the bottle relatively full.
on August 25, 2015
I don't think it works miracles but perhaps I need to use it on a regular basis.
on August 21, 2015
Didn't work too well for me.
on May 12, 2015
I like this Topricin but what I ordered and needed was the foot cream version. Was very frustrated and upset to receive the wrong one.
on January 13, 2015
It takes a while to work.
on January 4, 2015
This cream is mildly effective on aching feet and hands.
on January 1, 2015
Hmmmm I haven't notice anything quite honestly? I use Emu Oil and that stops arthritis pain in my hands at night (wakes me up) and that works in a few min. Emu from local health food store made here in state.... my best bet. Everyone is different so it may work for you or not.
on December 15, 2014
when i had a surgery i knew i shouve bruised, but not one single one. did the cream help. yes probably. but used it after i already got a bruise and didnt see much improvement, so if you start to use it prior or maybe right away before a bruise it just might help alot
on October 9, 2014
THOUGHT IT WOULD DO MORE FOR A TH AILMENT..