Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

94%

on May 22, 2013
Topzy Tumblers (aka "Weebles" in our household) are a favorite with kids, parents, and grandparents alike. These are a great toy for little hands to pick up and the wobbling, rolling path it takes is fun for crawlers and toddlers. Even the older grandkid (1st grade) likes them, using them as "eggs" for his toy snakes. The original set is several years old and still going strong through the third grandchild. These were a recent addition for the latest baby.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for my 8 month old granddaughter and my 2 year old granddaughter loves it! So, it is essentially great for just about any age. My granddaughters were given some earlier in the year and used them as bath toys, not realizing that they can be used for tubtime. They love them!
on October 12, 2013
My 14 month old grandson loves these and goes for them more often than the Weebles we have. They flip over and are never upside down. They are slightly smaller than the other brand and fit inside a little truck he plays with at our house.
on April 2, 2015
My 8 month old loves these! I got them to replace them for one of his toys and he loves to play with them even without the toy. I also babysit a 2 year old and he also loves them! Great for any little kid (:
on September 11, 2012
These toys are my daughter's absolute favorite. She's loved them for 4 months, through a couple of stages of development. She really gets a kick out of the way they shake versus other toys and she loves to chases them around since their path is unpredictable. A must have, IMO.
on March 26, 2012
My son loves these things! He walks and crawls all over the house carrying them and shaking them back and forth. The noise isn't annoying or loud, but just enough for him to get a kick out of it!
on March 23, 2012
My boys love these! They are perfect size for them to hold onto. They love watching them wobble. Little enough you can just slip into diaper bag. Boys have lots of fun with them. Would recommend!
on January 29, 2013
i got these for my 6 month old grandson for christmas. he loves to watch the tumblers go around in the tumblin' fun park, which i also got him for christmas. best toy to grow with your child.
on July 13, 2015
My little one LOVES these things! They are solid and seem like they'll last through her incessant banging together and on anything that will make noise ;)
on September 2, 2014
Just like Weebles, except they stand on either end! Plus, my son loves that he can shake them and hear rattles from the weight inside :-)

See 1 answered question