5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!!
Published on September 22, 2012 by Buttercup42

1.0 out of 5 stars a complete waste
this product is a complete waste of money. its been two months and nothing has happened.
Published 3 months ago by stephen newmark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!!, September 22, 2012
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
Was given some Tordon by a friend in Wisc, who uses it on unwanted trees popping up in his cornfield, when he found out we were having trouble with sumac trees pushing through our asphalt and lawn. We clipped off the emerging plant, applied the Tordon with a small paintbrush rather than squirt it on and within a day, the remaining leaves were wilting. Have also used it on wild roses growing up through a bank of junipers. Again, using a small paint brush as it doesn't take much. Keep in mind, however, we found out it not only kills the roots of the sprouting plant but over a period of years, the product has traveled to the main root sources and is slowly killing the parent trees. That is okay except that I will have leafless trees for our birdfeeders. Our son now wants to try it on the blackberry bushes that have invaded his property.

5.0 out of 5 stars pjh, May 27, 2011
I have used this product for years. Works great even on osage orange trees and locusts. Must be used right after cutting the trunk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills stuff dead, June 3, 2012
I had some horrible vines taking over the trees in my yard. I tried Glyphosate, but that was a waste. If you follow the directions on this stuff, it will kill anything so far.

Not much to say. A quart will last me years at this rate. It only takes a couple of drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real stuff, don't tell the EPA, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
I have used this product on stumps and trees, it is auto DOA. It is a simple kill for the tree and roots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for tough vines as well., August 4, 2011
Around one acre of land behind my house has been consumed by Wisteria vines (think Kudzu but with up to 1 inch thick vines). Since these vines grow rapidly and up to 60 feet in length it is exhausting doing the manual labor to remove them. I've tried all the common herbicides you can buy in the local stores most of them kill the leaves but not the vines.

Tordon however seems to work wonders so far. The best method I've found in dealing with an overgrowth is to pour the tordon into a garden sprayer and directly spray the leaves, no need to cut the vines or trunks of small trees. Be sure you have a good pair of chemical resistant gloves though. You'll see results in a couple of days with total vine/tree death in about a week and a half.

My only complaint is that a quart doesn't go very far at all when you are trying to cover a large area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
Great stump/tree killer.It is the best that I have ever used. A little squirt does the best job and no need for cutting

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
I just applied this to my hackberry trees stubbles that come up in all my beds as well as elm trees after I cut them off at the ground. I previously cut them down at the ground and they come back up prior to using this product. Time will tell if this stuff works. I will let you know. I did purchase a glue bottle from Amazon when I purchased this product. It is the Big Horn 19041 Glue Bottle with Brush Applicator. This bottle made the application so very easy. I just poured the Tordon Stump killer into the 8oz glue bottle and I was able to brush it on as I needed it. Since the left-over solution was not contaminated, I poured it back into the Tordon original bottle to use for the next time. I have many more little trees in the back yard and I only tested this on the front yard. To be updated later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, shipped quick., July 23, 2012
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
Product worked as detailed on packaging, and was shipped quickly. I used this on many mulberry trees and have not had to worry about them regrowing. Product works as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart
I have used Tordon for about 20 years. For use on tough vines, cut the vine at ground level and apply a dash of Tordon on the cut. That vine is history. I have also used it to kill many Brazilian pepper trees. Cut the tree off at ground level and apply Tordon around the living circumference of the stump. Never fails to kill the roots. This is the best herbicide I have ever found.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is the bomb!, April 21, 2012
I've had some super tough to kill woody bushes in my Arizona desert yard (Creosote?). Flowered every fall with white cotton like stuff that got in everything. Nothing, would kill until I got Tordon RTU

Tordon RTU Cut Stump Killer - 1 Quart