4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, good for 18" of lifting
Published on January 24, 2012 by GATADIESEL

1.0 out of 5 stars product failed
Published on February 16, 2012 by greg

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, good for 18" of lifting, January 24, 2012
I bought this bottle jack at my local farm supply store and it's seen its fair share of use. For some reason the Amazon listing for this jack doesn't seem to state its maximum lift height of 18". This is more than enough to change tires on my 2000 Dodge Ram Cargo Van and my 2004 Chevy Silverado (With a 3" suspension lift). I used to have to carry a bulky Truck/SUV floor jack in my crossover truck toolbox, but this little guy took its place, and its much more portable and substantially lighter.

The only thing that keeps me from giving this jack 5 stars is that it seems to let air into the oil reservoir alot more than it should, and like one of the previous reviews stated, the jack fails to retract fully, making it a pain in the butt to move out from under your vehicle. However, this can be minimized by bleeding the air from the oil reservoir every couple of uses. There is a small rubber plug on the back side of the bottle that you can remove, which should vent any accumulated air.

1.0 out of 5 stars product failed, February 16, 2012
I ordered four of these jacks. The first two worked like they're supposed to. The second two were defective. One doesn't hold pressure at all. The other loses pressure over a period of a few hours. Both were prepared for use per the instructions included. The only evidence of a warranty is the seal on the box. There is no warranty statement. They didn't respond to an inquiry I submitted on their web site. Be very careful when purchasing this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works., November 18, 2010
This is a rather cheap jack. Goes up and down pretty good though.

After very little use it has already started to bleed down on its own.

I like the double handle it comes with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Jacks, July 17, 2011
M. Kepler (Bethel, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torin T92003 20 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Automotive)
I bought two of these 20-ton jacks on Amazon for what one jack would cost me locally, and received free shipping. They are solid, substantial jacks that seem to function properly. I have already lifted my house with them, and they performed exceptionally. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle Jack, November 11, 2012
This 4 ton bottle jack is a good value. It is small enough to carry in a truck tool box but can lift quite a bit. I carry mine on my welding truck and so far it has worked flawlessly. I would definitely purchase it again if the need arises.

2.0 out of 5 stars So So Bottle Jack, January 30, 2012
The Jack seems to be working with in the peramerters but it does not raise the vehicle high enough to remove the tires off, but is good to get some lift to put jack stands in order to have additional room for a oil change.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived just in time, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Torin T92003 20 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Automotive)
I purchased this bottle jack because I lost my track on my T650 bobcat and had no way to jack it up to fix the track. So I right away ordered this and it arrived on Friday. I put it in the truck hoping to never use it and then I got a flat tire on my Kubota M7040 tractor Saturday morning. Talk about arriving just in time. I pulled out the bottle jack out of the back of my truck and it worked like a charm. Had no issues with using this in the dirt and mud. Jacked up the tractor like it was a piece of paper. I would strongly recommend this as a back up to have in your tool box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, August 14, 2012
Our company repairs rotten and/or deteriorated crawl space and basement support posts in houses. We have used smaller 20 ton jacks before which are technically strong enough, but seem to strain under the load. Buying these 50-ton jacks allows to use a smaller portion of the total lifting capacity which is much easier on the hydraulics. We bought 4 and they worked very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy jack, September 15, 2012
It is more than enough for my project. We lifted the floor which needed the support. I used 2 jacks for balance and safety.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, November 10, 2013
Amazon Customer (Saugus, California USA) - See all my reviews
Wow - what a piece of junk! This jack lifted my trailer no problem, but after jacking then immediately placing jack stands and releasing the load, there was a pretty substantial puddle of oil around the base of it. After wiping it down and leaving it on my workbench over night, there was a lot more oil on my bench, indicating continued leaking without any load at all. Don't waste the money on this one.

Torin T92003 20 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack