Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Torn between the ES2000, CS6000i, and the BC1000 I've been debating which one I should decide on. I went on the brother website to review the manuals on each one and they are pretty much the same. I'm a beginner but would love to turn this into a hobby. The CS6000i appears to come with "bonus" items such as quilting arm, case, etc. I also saw a larger table. As for the others I'm not sure if the extra accessories are included or even necessary. Any guidance?
asked by Jay on January 17, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I've researched this unit for my wife & found these Brother machines a similar series: Sixty-stitch BC 1000/CP 6500/CS 6000I/CS 6000T/EX 660
Seventy-stitch HS 2500/CP 7500/XR 7700
Seventy-seven-stitch ES 2000
Eighty-stitch XR 9000
It seems cosmetics, number of stitches, and low price variations are the only differences
S-3 answered on December 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had to return TWO of the brother cs6000i due to the buttonhole maker not working. Have you ever tried to rip a bad buttonhole stitch? HORRID, cheaply made, cute stitches are misleading.
Tammara Alwaked answered on October 7, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm in the same position as you, but have to include the XR 7700. Still haven't decided. And new vs;. refurbished! Some come with the same waranties but about 1/3 less in price. Haven't loked into the BC 1000 but I will. Good luck.
E. Adams answered on December 8, 2009

A
What did each of you decide on? I just signed up for a sewing class and I want to purchase one of the Brother sewing machines and I find myself debating between the Seventy-stitch HS 2500/CP 7500/XR 7700 or one of the others. Any advice will be appeciated. Thank you.
Phyllis Jackson answered on June 18, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product