Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tornado
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 14, 2015
With my newly found love of Country music, I heard this on the radio while driving and downloaded it when I got home.

The song tells a story that I think anyone who has been jilted or cheated on can relate to.

It has a great line dancing beat to it and lyrics that are fun to sing along with!
on March 18, 2013
I did buy this song for myself from the MP3 store and I love it. It is a great song. I really like the music to this song. If you like country this is a great song to get. I would highly recommend this song it is that good. If you want to listen to a sample of the song go to the MP3 store to listen to it. Thank you, Sandy McClaflin
on September 28, 2012
It's got a great beat, great words, great chorus, great feel. Plus, I collect tornado songs. And I found this song using Amazon's MP3 newsletter--so: an example of a marketing tool that worked just the way it's supposed to. A win for Amazon, a win for me, and a win for Little Big Town. I'd never heard of the group before, but I really like this song and will check out other stuff by them.
on June 8, 2013
The music to this song is really what caught me first. Just like Pontoon. I really love these songs. They jazz me up & put pep into whatever I'm doing when I'm listening to them. IF I'm driving to work when I hear them they make the day start out better. Whether it continues is another thing. LOL!!! So I'd recommend them to any one who likes a feel good song.
on April 27, 2013
I have played this song on repeat ever since I downloaded it a couple days ago and a different, darker mood (about confrontation and cheating) then the fun party song pontoon, I am so addicted, I love this song so much.
on February 2, 2013
I really like how Little Big Town's sound strays from traditional country, especially this song. I like that this song is infused with blue grass and blues. It's easy to sing and howl along with the lyrics. I really like the rhythm.
on July 3, 2013
There is a great line dance to this song by Kathy VerKamp, it is called "Big Bear tornado" bring it up on Yahoo and type in "Line dance "Big Bear Tornado". this is actually in Big Bear, California.
on December 5, 2012
We saw them in concert with Rascal Flatts where they were not the headliner and they out did Rascal Flatts by far. This album is fantastic . Buy this one and if you get the opportunity to see them in concert go.
on February 18, 2013
This song has a great beat, and great words. Being a female and knowing how she felt when she wrote this song......it is perfect for me. Even though she is telling some guy off and is a rather empowering song for women, I think men would enjoy it also because of the beat and the sheer joy of the music.
on March 9, 2013
This group is, in my humble opinion, extraordinary. Their music in some ways is reminiscent of the old school sound of the "Mama's and Papa's " with a modern twist. The music and lyrics here are stupendous!!