Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 160 mph BlowerChange

on January 21, 2016
This Toro blower/vac is just a monster. I put it through its paces blowing leaves off my grass and patio. Also used it to mulch the leaves in the front yard, and a little bit of the underlying cypress mulch. Absolutely no issue. This unit is rock solid and performs as described. You will want to use ear protection of some type when using this blower because it does whine when you have it cranked. Changing over to vac mode is a little clumsy, but not unduly so. Parts fit very well together. Fully recommend this as a blower and a mulcher.
on March 22, 2012
This blower is near perfect for my rather modest needs. I completed my task in just a few minutes. It is not designed for the professional lawn specialist who uses their equipment almost daily---and indelicately. But that's not me! I will use this Toro blower for roughly 20 minutes a week and carefully handle the item. There was also no need to read the instructions to put it together. This took no more than ten seconds and was very easy to figure out. I see no reason for the typical homeowner to spend more money. You should be happy.
on December 22, 2013
I have never owned a leaf blower before. I purchased this to clean the patio of our vacation home which gets lots of sand and dirt over the summer. The leaf blower is very powerful, in fact I find that I can do most of the job using the lower of the two settings. If I use the high setting everything blows everywhere. This worked so well on my patio I then used it in my garage to clean the interior walls, ceiling and floors. This in not industrial by any means, but really does the job for smaller household chores.
on May 14, 2015
This is the most powerful blower I have ever owned great value for the money
on May 10, 2010
I like it alot, but was hoping for a little more power. But a good product.
on November 27, 2012
Every fall our gutters fill with leaves and then it rains and the the downspouts plug up. At 77 I'm too old to clean out soggy leaves. This year I got this blower and cleaned out the leaves before the rains came. I did both gutters and cleaned up the mess in less than an hour. The corded type is a little harder than a cordless but it never loses the charge and there is no need to buy a new battery every 2 years like my battery powered lawn mower did. This blower is light enough to feel safe on the ladder.
on November 24, 2015
First of all, this is not as powerful as the gasoline-powered blower it replaced. But I moved from an in-town location where I had to do a really good job of keeping the walks and driveway clear of leaves (or risk the anger of the homeowner's association) to a place out in the woods where all I really need to do is to blow them off the driveway to a place under the trees where they can rot and add humus to the soil (or what passes for soil in the Tennessee mountains). This blower is perfect for that.
on June 5, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my dad but he was not very thrilled about this one. He likes his landscaping tools gas powered because according to him they are more powerful and durable. He kept it in the box for a few weeks but as soon as he started using it, there hasn't been a day where he does lawn work without using the blower. Now he is trying to convince his friend to buy one as well because they only cost a fraction of a gas powered blower. I would definitely recommend to use around the house.
on January 3, 2014
This blower is easy to assemble, just snap on the nose, plug it in, and switch the machine on. There are two settings to choose from, both are strong enough to get the job done and not push you back. I've used this little buddy twice and had it for a month, nothing has broken or fallen off, hopefully it will last for a few years. The only issue I've had was the plug on the blower to the extension cord will loosen and shut off the machine. My problem will probably be solved by a longer cord.
on February 13, 2013
this is really just..... ok. good compact blower but nothing mindblowing that is going to blow leaves all over the place. the small outlet is very good to keep the stream confined but it isn't strong enough to move even a damp group of leaves. i really expected this to be stronger but then again it is only 7 am so i can't be too hung up on the fact it didn't create a Twister style whirlwind in my yard to the likes that Helen Hunt and a cow would be flying about.

it is still a good product though.