Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.04 shipping
Toro 53735 Adjustable Underground Sprinkler Nozzle 10-Foot Spray
|Price:||$3.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pattern can be easily adjusted from 0 to 360 degrees
- Radius (throw distance) can be adjusted from 7 to 10 feet
- Use with any Toro 570 pop-up or shrub spray body (available separately)
- For new or replacement installations
- Works with any other brand irrigation systems
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
570 MPR+ Nozzles
Toro 570 MPR+ nozzles produce a precise, uniform fan of water that is ideal for small, shrub and ground cover areas. Toro offers a wide range of fixed pattern nozzles to cover every application.
Toro 570 Nozzles are available in a wide selection of patterns to fit just about any landscape requirement. Toro's Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) ensures that all nozzles water evenly regardless of pattern so you can mix and match without worry of over or under watered areas.
Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) ensures even water distribution. Up to 25 precent radius reduction. It easily installs onto any Toro spray or shrub sprinkler, and it features a 0-360 degree adjustable pattern and a 10-foot radius.
Features & Specifications
- Unique Grip And Turn Adjustment: Requires no tools and makes arc setting fast and simple. Adjust from the top of the nozzle – wet or dry.
- Infinitely Adjustable: 0-360 degree adjustable pattern to match the needs of any size or shape landscape.
- Flow: 0.72 to 2.11 GPM, based on arc @ 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
- Optimal Operating Pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 20 to 50 PSI (1.4 to 3.4 BAR)
- Radius: 10-foot
- Pattern: Adjustable, 0-360 degrees
- Thread: Male
Style Name: 10' Spray
Top Customer Reviews
The part does exactly what it is supposed. Easily installed in just a couple of minutes. This adjustable nozzle is perfect for any type of unique or intricate landscape layout. I am going to switch all of my standard nozzles over to this adjustable type.
I don't remember this problem when I used Toro a few years back, and like I say, the two I found at Home Depot twisted open -- took some force, but doable by hand. These others better loosen up with use, or I'll be very irritated when I go out to fine-tune or change angles in my garden depending on seasonal crops, etc.
Prices are a little bit more for Toro but they last longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These nozzles are great for adjusting past your standard degrees, but what I have came to notice, is when you hit the head with your lawnmower wheel it will change your... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Shane Dickens
fully adjustable from no arc to 360 degree arc. they shoot appx. 9' from base or sprinkler headPublished 10 months ago by Fish Slayer