From the Manufacturer
The Toro Lawn Master II landscape timer is easy to program. The toro lawn master II timer has three programs for independent scheduling of lawn, shrubs, ground cover and drip irrigation. Grass will have a very specific watering schedule or program, such as every other day. Planters are watered 3 times a week; and, if trees are planted, they'll need their own program as well. Additionally, 3 start times per program provide flexibility to establish new grass and reduces run-off. Multiple start times per day are sometimes necessary to provide enough water without over-watering. This is especially important when starting a new lawn, irrigating slopes or if there is extreme heat. The Lawn Master II has calendar (specific days of the week: Monday/Wednesday/Friday etc.), interval (every 2nd or 3rd, 4th day etc.) and true 365-day programming capabilities. Season adjust feature allows you to make adjustments to the watering schedule (percentage increase or decrease) by program instead of zone by zone. The Lawn Master II has memory back-up via a 9-Volt battery (not included). In the event of a power failure, the timer will remember the set programs. Pump start relay and rain sensor ports are included which eliminate the hassle of splicing wires and the rain sensor switch gives you an easy way to activate/deactivate your rain sensor. UL-listed.
Toro 53806 Lawn Master II 6-Zone Landscape Sprinkler System Water Timer
- 3 Independent watering programs and up to 3 start times per program, with adjustable watering times ranging from 1 minute to 6 hours
- 365 Day calendar water on specific days of the week, odd or even days or day interval, with day exclusion to meet water restrictions
- Perfect for traditional and dip irrigation; seasonal adjust - easily adjust run times as weather or seasons change
- Three modes of operation - automatic, manual station and manual program
- Battery back-up stores programming (9-volt battery needed)
Need more information on this product? Click here to ask.