5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Dress! You & everyone else will Like it!, July 17, 2011
I love this dress & so do all my girlfriends & the ones that have borrowed & worn it Love it even more! The cross straps in the bag are so comfortable, compared to a halter that has to be tied at you neck. For those ladies who like to get away from wearing a bra every so often - it hold you up! The skull on the bottom is a pretty way to be a little bit "edgy" without being to "dark" but even my Grandmother thought it was cool!
Few negatives though.... I am noticing that the material is starting to "pill" in some spots, so that bothers me & If I cant get them shed I might contact the seller, but I just noticed that a few days ago, like I said, I love the dress.
And the other negative is - it is a little hot- as in temperature. I think it is probably the black cotton & with it being long. I wish they made it with another lighter material but that won't stop me from ordering another for my BestFriend or maybe even myself again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dress Ever!, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Torrid Plus Size Black Maxi Dress with Skull (Apparel)
I ordered this dress for Halloween - I'm "making" my own Vampire costume because I don't like the look of the plus sized already put together ones. They only had one size smaller than I normally wear - but I tried it anyway and I LOVE this dress! It fits PERFECT! I am very large breasted but the girls are covered nicely - with a sexy amount of cleavage showing. I am 5'3" and the dress touches the floor without shoes - witch is what I was looking for. The fabric feels very nice and is super comfy. I can't wait to wear it spring/summer next year! I'm going to get back online and look up other Maxi dresses from Torrid!

I can't tell you how much I'm loving this dress - and I don't normally wear dresses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome dress, September 21, 2011
I'm 5'8" and the dress is floor length without shoes. Also, the cups of the dress are NOT molded - hard to tell from the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an acutal MAXI dress, August 9, 2011
CAForster (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Torrid Plus Size Black Maxi Dress with Skull (Apparel)
I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I tried it on in the store. Funny thing is I didn't even notice the skull on it until I was checking out - it was like "gift with purchase". I'm 6' tall and this one hits me right at the ankle. The bodice is double layered which is nice since I can't wear a bra with it. I may slip a cami under it if I want to be more modest but it will be perfect for throwing on for a night out on my vacation.