Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 23, 2002
This is a pretty darned good sampling of Latin music. My wife saw the movie and immediately picked up the CD (I guess that says something good about the movie.) We've listened to it several times over and enjoyed it quite a bit. My one complaint is that it is uneven. Some of the songs on the CD aren't as good as others and it makes it hard to listen to the CD straight through. We were introduced to several great artists through this CD, and if you are looking for some fun Latin stuff, then I highly recommend picking up some albums from the artists represented on the CD, especially: Los Amigos Invisibles, Lila Downs, and Bebel Gilberto. And while you are at it, you should pick up Susana Baca's CD too.
on September 10, 2001
This is a great introduction to new interesting Latin Music groups with styles ranging from Cha Cha Cha, Brazilian, Latin Pop to Cuban Folk. All excellent songs. Lila Downs voice alone will make you melt. There are no bad/boring songs on this cd. Plus the cd notes include about 10 recipes from the movie.
on December 16, 2008
This movie was a feast for the senses! The music had so much to do with the experience. This is a must have if you love the movie as much as I do!
on June 13, 2013
This Cd arrived in excellent condition, proper packaging and in a speedy fashion. The Cd has music for many tastes, and has songs that reminded me of fun times. It is a great complement to the movie, which I also purchased. I will shop here again..
on June 29, 2012
Its a really cute movie, and just an all around "feel good" flick. Not to mention the great food prep. in it.

The music is wonderful, and I'm listening to it now. The CD came quickly and for a good price.

I just want to get up and dance when I listen to it!!!
on February 8, 2013
Loved everything about it. My husband was raised in E. Los Angeles and recognized much of the area. Loved the casting,the music and the food!
I also purchased the CD as we love the Latin music.
on August 8, 2012
I was not disappointed with this cd. I love all the songs and play it often. Also you can cha cha and salsa and a little samba if you will. I would advise this set for both dancers and listeners. Also it will acquaint you with La Musica De Brazil.
on April 28, 2009
I had recently purchased the Tortilla Soup CD and several other latin music CD's. I am very pleased with my purchases and the fast delivery of the products. I want to thank you very much for the good business practices you have and I will be purchasing more CDs in the near future.
on August 9, 2013
After seeing the movie years ago I thought it would be awesome to have the CD of the music, there were a couple songs I liked, but I probably wouldn't recommend the CD to anyone...just sayin.
on September 12, 2009
I watched this video by chance and really enjoyed the sound track. I have always enjoyed latin influenced music and this sound track really does satisfy. I'll be buying the video as well.