Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toshiba 19C100U 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV (Black Gloss)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2010
This is a very good LCD television for a bedroom or a kitchen. It only takes up a small amount of space and it only weighs about 10 pounds.

Set up was very easy. The set up instructions were clearly written in the owner's manual. The owner's manual itself is well written.

The picture quality is excellent. The sound quality is good. It is about what you would expect from a 19" LCD television. For the price of this LCD television, I have no complaints about the sound quality.

The remote control is nicely made and it is easy to use. It uses AAA batteries (included).

Overall, I highly recommend this LCD television.
on November 24, 2010
I ordered this TV for my home office. This is the best TV for the money I have seen. I shopped Wal Mart and othet box stores, and none have the picture and sound quality of this small TV.
on November 20, 2010
Came fast, packaged ok (original mfg box, nothing else). Electronic transmittal of the warranty was ideal (the warranty company actually CALLED! too!). Sound and picture are excellent, and the wife uses it as a second computer monitor. Don't ask how, SHE figured it out! All in all, excellent deal!
on December 9, 2010
This is a Great TV. Ideal for the bedroom. Has a Very Sharp pitchure with Great Color. Nice price and received it fast threw Amazon. Better then getting up early and standing in line at Walmart. 5 Stars for TV and Amazon and seller. Buy this TV and you will be glad you did.
Ive had this tv for about 4 + years now. Lasted all through college. Never had any issues. Picture quality is good enough for me. But im not super picky. Screen size is small but it works if you dont care about that.

I think its a great little tv. Probably upgrade soon but its great for a college student or someone not rolling in money.
on March 19, 2011
So I've has my TV for a little over a month now and I absolutely love it!

Pros

-The picture is great and I love that it's a wide screen HDTV.
-When I ordered it I had no idea it came with a DVD player. I haven't used it yet, but I thought that was a pleasant surprise.
-I love love that I can plug in my USB to play music.
-I love how light it is to carry. My old TV was a 19 inch bulky box screen that nearly killed my back each time I picked it up.
-It's easy to set up, especially with your Digital Cable.

Cons

-The sound quality of playing your music from your USB won't be as great as a stereo or my computer speakers (obviously), but it does the job.
-I hate how the plug has to be plugged into the back of the TV. It often comes out and doesn't stay plugged in. That was a pet peeve from the beginning, but if you don't move your TV that often it isn't that big of a deal.

Overall it was a great TV for the price.
on January 10, 2011
I have been a long time customer at Amazon and have been consistently pleased with my purchases. This TV has proved to be just what I wanted and the pricing was very attractive.
on January 3, 2011
I now have two of the same tv because I love this tv so much. I bought this tv 2 years ago at Best Buy and have been using it ever since. I have a lot of friends come over and I thought it would be cool to have another tv so my friends could hook up their PS3s. This tv is a newer version than my older one and it looks great. Picture quality is fantastic and it can be used as a computer monitor. If you are looking for a great small size LCD HD tv this is what you should get.
on December 28, 2010
This TV replaced 13" TV and the picture quality is crisp. The design is sleek and the purchase was well worth the money. Also J&R Music World you've come a long way from the days of just selling albums on Park Place. This was a holiday gift and my wife just loves it!
on December 24, 2010
WE BOUGHT THE TV TO GO IN THE KITCHEN AND THE TV WORKS GREAT FOR OUR PURPOSES. AS USUAL THE ITEM ARRIVED FASTER THAN EXPECTED. I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS BUYING FROM AMAZON

See 1 answered question