Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on January 27, 2014
After three weeks, it stopped working, gave up the ghost, handed in its dinner pail, came down with a bad case of dead, etc.
on July 29, 2013
When I received the cord, the "tip" was not as pictured in the photo, but a right angled prong which did not fit and I had to return that one also.
on February 5, 2014
This was totally not what I was expecting, this is a generic AC adaptor, it seems to work, but im scared that it get overheated and burn my laptop.. The only good thing is the quick delivery. Still i DON'T recommend it.
on May 2, 2013
charger worked great until the plastic started ripping, i covered it with electrical tape so that it wouldnt keep ripping,somehow the wires split, charger does not work anymore. "
on January 15, 2014
This item said it was the Toshiba AC adapter I would need but it did not fit. I returned the item with no problems and received back my money.
on January 13, 2014
just save your time and go through toshiba for the replacement.. this worked all of 1 day and was faulty... you get what u pay for.
on October 20, 2013
I put the model and part number from my original one on the search got this, check the model number on the ad it was the same as mine, then recived it and it was wrong Part number and model number. the pin is shorter then the one I had,
on December 29, 2013
What a dragg. Was so happy opening it only to find out doesnt work. Yes, It's the right model. Eh!
on February 12, 2014
Doesn't last very long... was typing a paper and it just stopped working.. I would say buy something cheaper and just buy more then one.. I though this one would last but no.
on June 6, 2014
The charger seems to work fine, but its not labeled as a Toshiba product as my other two adapters from Toshiba are. I specifically chose this item because it was titled "Original AC Adapter for Toshiba Model..." I assumed I'd receive a Toshiba product and was willing to pay a little more for that peace of mind. Fortunately it wasn't significantly more expensive than the other, non-OEM options.