5.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable
Published 4 months ago by Jest54

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I Had Bought the Samsung
A week after I received the TV from Amazon I set it up. I could not get a signal from my ATT Uverse system. The user instructions are terrible so I called Toshiba. After inputting the TV's serial number I got a message that the technical support period for this unit had ended but I could get help with a credit card. What's up with that? One week after I bought it...
Published 6 days ago by Barry Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable, April 21, 2014
Jest54 (Ocean Shores, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Electronics)
First I'm not a techie, don't use tvs that much, don't even use a DVD player, just needed a basic tv. I don't have cable, use Roku to watch programs. This tv was for the exercise room. The tv arrived, I assembled and placed it in 5 minutes, took another 30 seconds to hook up Roku and was watching. Simple, easy, my kind of electronic. My old tv had a volume limit that often couldn't be heard over active exercise equipment. The sound on this tv is a huge improvement; at half volume it can easily be heard over the equipment. It was a good price, got it within 2 days. I'm totally happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Electronics)
This TV was easy to set up and joins more Toshiba tvs in my house. The picture is top notch. I have always had good luck with Toshiba flat screens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, August 7, 2014
Great television for the money. It may not be smart and it may only have 2 HDMI ports, but the value is ridiculous. No sound bar necessary either as the volume on this is much better than my other HDTVs. I have 4 TVs by 3 different manufacturers and this is by far my favorite. Only gave 4 stars as it would be nice to have an additional HDMI port for iMac connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Terrific!, June 30, 2014
This is my first HD TV. I love it! Picture is great, even the sound is good for whatever speakers they fit into such a thin unit. Now if I could only find a home for my old CRT TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv, May 7, 2014
Joan R. Shea (youngstown.ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Electronics)
Great tv for the money! Was easy to install and has a great picture!
Would reccommend this tv to any one!

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Toshiba TV, August 8, 2014
Catrine (Rockland County NY) - See all my reviews
I got the 40" TV. With the amazon prime, it arrived in 2 days with free shipping. I paid $299. The price has gone up $40 since then. The picture is very nice. The price of $300 for a 40" TV , was a great value. We wall mounted this in our bedroom to replace another TV. . The only thing I don't like, the picture size changes with every channel. Even though I have it set to standard, it changes constantly. I want it to be full screen and I have to use the TV remote to adjust it each time. Can be a pain as I only want to use the cable remote. I love that is has a sleep timer to be set at any amount of time. I need that to fall asleep every night. My last TV sleep timer was only 90 min. I rely on the sleep timer every night as I am a poor sleeper. Overall, we are happy with the quality and price. Our last flat screen Sony cost us $1300, 7 yrs. ago. This was a steel. I would recommend if your on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!!!, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Electronics)
LOVE my new tv. It is the first flat screen I have owned. Easy to hook up. I strongly recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality TV, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV (Electronics)
I've had this TV for at LEAST 5 years now and it still works perfectly! It's a beautiful picture with a nice sound. Also great for those who play video games, like myself. Don't bother buying a SMART TV (for many reasons), just buy a $30 Chromecast or Roku (even better). Anyways, I'm impressed with Toshiba, so I will stick with them for TVs for now on. Feel free to ask me questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars color quality is amazing, clear picture great sound at an affordable price, August 17, 2014
This TV was much more than I expected, color quality is amazing, clear picture great sound at an affordable price. I would recommend this to anyone, young or old. I'm 79 so when I say old, I know what old is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Television for the Price, June 21, 2014
So far, I'm thrilled with the quality of this television. It was the best price out there and I looked at all the big box electronic retailers. It is super thin (about an inch) with a great picture. The screen is 49.5 inches - not 50 inches - but they call this a "50 inch class" television. The stand is as shown and is a little flimsy, but nothing that is a deal killer. I tend to prefer the metal foot stands, but this works well. I coupled this with the Amazon FireTV and I love it - much better than the Smart TV I had experience with. The remote is easy to use and it plugged in quickly to my cable system and was up and running in no time. Remember to purchase the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - you don't need the expensive HDMI cable. I would highly recommend this for the price.

Toshiba 32L1400U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV