|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 14.2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||BDX2150|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Toshiba BDX2150 Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Player, Black
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Full HD 1080p/24 fps video output provides an amazing cinema experience in the comfort of your own home.
- BD-Live opens up a world of online features, with a convenient USB Memory for storing saved content.
- Internet Connectivity makes access to online content from Netflix , CinemaNow , YouTube , VUDU , Pandora , Blockbuster and Picasa possible.
- AVCHD Playback for HD playback of your home movies.
- HDMI w/CEC Connectivity for easy setup to highdefinition video and optimum video playback
|Planning to connect to your network via Wi-Fi? A wireless USB adapter, such as the Toshiba WLM-10NB1 USB Wi-Fi LAN Adapter, is required in order to enable Wi-Fi connectivity.|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Toshiba BDX2150 Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Player, Black
Toshiba BDX1400 Blu-Ray DVD Player B00FF9SVWA
Toshiba BDX5300 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player B007B5XQD0
|Price||$159.99||Add to cart to see product details. Why?||$79.99||$149.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HTF Products||Video & Audio Center||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi Built In||WiFi||USB||USB|
|Total USB Ports||1||1||1||1|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1||1||1||1|
|Model Year||2011||2015||Information not provided||2012|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy the clarity of Blu-ray and the convenience of streaming media with the Toshiba BDX2150 Blu-ray Disc player. Wi-Fi ready for clutter-free in-home connectivity (Wi-Fi adapter required, sold separately), this player lets you enjoy your favorite movies with stunning native 1080p Full HD output plus surround sound with Dolby audio enhancements. Internet connectivity enables you to take advantage of popular streaming services such as Blockbuster, Netflix*, CinemaNow, Pandora, Vudu and YouTube. In addition, BD-Live 2.0 technology allows you to access internet-only bonus material available on many Blu-ray titles. Offering both USB and HDMI with CEC ports, this player is equipped with the latest command and control functionality.
Full HD 1080p/24 fps Video Output
The finest HD picture quality currently available. Skin tones, textures, shadows and landscapes are more lifelike and vivid compared to standard DVD quality.
Blu-ray and Standard DVD Playback
Watch either Blu-ray Discs or standard DVDs.
Access internet-only bonus material, such as filmmaker chats, deleted scenes, short clips and more. Select titles may also include additional onscreen content and PiP (picture-in-picture) functionality.
Internet connectivity allows you to take advantage of popular streaming media services such as Blockbuster, Netflix*, CinemaNow, Pandora, Vudu and YouTube.
Enjoy convenient in-home connectivity without the cable clutter with Wi-Fi ready functionality, which lets you easily stream content wirelessly from the Internet or your media server. (Wi-Fi adapter required, sold separately).
Advanced Video Coding High Definition is a format for the recording and playback of HD video primarily on camcorders. Record on a DVD, then play it back on this machine with improved media presentation, menu navigation, plus slideshow and subtitle functionality.
HDMI with CEC
HDMI with CEC technology enables you to connect to your TV or monitor using a single cable (for both audio and video) and control other CEC-enabled home theater components with one remote control.
Built-In Decoding of Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio
Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio delivers audio that is identical to the master recording, featuring 100 percent lossless audio, up to 7.1 channel playback, and support for more than 16 channels of audio.
*Netflix unlimited streaming membership required.
What's in the box
Player, remote, power cord, batteries, Quick Start guide and owner's manual.
Top Customer Reviews
To give this unit a shakeout, I plugged it into my primary home theatre system which consists of a Pioneer 7.1 AV receiver (Elite vsx-94thx), high end Klipch speakers, and a Philips 52" HDTV. I also use an ethernet cable for Internet access so wireless is of no interest to me.
Pro: As mentioned, the video quality is as expected 1080p HD quality. It is adjustable to 1080i or 720p (or lower) if neccessary to match your monitor.
The Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA lossless audio tracks sound just as good as my high end Sony Blu Ray player. For some reason my AV receiver decoders could not recognize the bitstream (no sound) when the player audio is set for "Bitstream HD". Not sure if this is a fault of the player or my AV receiver. I just set the audio in the player to PCM 7.1 and use the player surround decoders and all is good, which is my preference anyway.
I don't use subscription services like Netflix or Blockbuster but these are nice apps to have for anyone who uses them. This was first time I streamed Pandora internet radio and I was suprised at the quality of the audio - very good!
Con: This player vibrates and can rattle with some audible noise when loading a disc. This part worries me as I tend to suspect units with significant vibration can break over time.Read more ›
1. The internet adapter is separate--and worse--proprietary.
2. It does not remember your location in a disk
3. Every so often, it just can't remember what it is supposed to do with your wireless connection. You will see that you are connected, but that doesn't seem to be good enough for it to actually do anything, and an error message pops up. The machine tries to blame your router. Customer service, while pleasant enough, has no idea what's going on. But the problem is in the machine. If it happens to you, the solution is simple enough: just unplug your player for a minute or so and try again. Turning it off has no effect. Don't mess with your router or the proprietary internet adapter.
It's a strange issue too, because it will happen sometimes in the middle of playing something.
Things to note:
1. It does NOT come with a wireless adapter. It is ethernet connectable, and automatically connects to your internet through the ethernet connection with no problems!
2. It only connects to your TV through a HDMI cable, which is not included.
3. It does not save your place on a movie if you turn the device off, which is something I personally don't mind!
The only bad thing about this player is that sometimes when I switch over to use it, the screen is blank and there is sound but no picture. First I thought this was a problem with the HDMI connection because when you move the cord it flashes. But simply unplugging the device and turning it back on fixes the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this BD player for just a little over a year. About 6 months after I bought it, I began having problems with it. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by clallseven
I'm a huge YouTube user on this thing, and YouTube is just plain terrible. The YouTube lags on here because it's always showing that god damn buffering thing, and overall this... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jennings
I have had this machine a little less than 90 days. For most of that time I have experienced intermittent problems playing both Blu-ray and DVD discs. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Butch L.
VERY GOOD, PLAYS EVRYTHING DVD, BLURAY AND ANY DVD MADE IN MY PCPublished 5 months ago by Adrian M - Costa Rica
I only had this for about a year before it broke completely. I don't know why it stopped working but I certainly expected it to last for a much longer period of time. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ovi Blue