5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse!
Bought this mouse based on trying it out at a friend's house. In comparison to the microsoft bluetooth mouse, this tracks much smoother. The fact that you can change the dpi from 1200 to 1600 is a plus especially if you work in any adobe software or cad. I definitely recommend this mouse.
Published on March 24, 2011 by howard yi

1.0 out of 5 stars It died!!!
Got it May 7th 2013, used it maybe 4 hours and it died about two weeks ago. This is the first
time I have had to vent my anger. When I first got it, I could not keep the batteries in the unit, they kept
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars great mouse!, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Toshiba Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Gloss Black) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, light touch click, good precision, September 3, 2011
magenta girl (Doraville, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Comfortable mouse; it has a light touch click, light touch wheel / middle button click, smooth sliding (it has 2 large sliding pads instead of 4 small ones), light-touch wheel scrolling (with stops, not like the free-wheel type), all of which which helps with hand and wrist pain (I don't have carpal tunnel, but some kind of repetitive motion related hand pain). It has good precision. No side scrolling. The first one I bought connected easily to my new laptop for a few hours, then stopped connecting. I'm not sure what happened, but something else I did to the laptop messed up my bluetooth altogether. Anyway, I returned the first one and by the time the second one arrived I'd straightened out the bluetooth issue & the mouse has been working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Reliable & Dependable Bluetooth Laser Mouse, January 30, 2012
This mouse is smaller than most but not completely as small as most laptop mice are. It is a great mid-size. Mine has been accidentally dropped from my lap many times already since I purchased it several weeks ago and it is still working just like new. The power switch on the bottom is a nice feature, as well as the red low-battery indicator LED on top of it. The left & right buttons have a great response. I absolutely fell in love with this from the moment I started using it, and I love it just as much if not more, now that I have been using it for several weeks. I've had NO problems with connectivity with my built-in Dell 370 Bluetooth card in the Dell Studio 1737 17" laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth mouse, November 27, 2012
Mike Smith (Newark, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
I have had this mouse just 10 days and so far I am really impressed. I'm comparing this to my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse which has been a real disappointment, mostly because of an annoying delay when the mouse is first moved. The delay is small but eventually it drives me crazy and I go back to a USB mouse and it feels like jumping into a sports car after driving an old hearse. This Toshiba mouse feels as responsive as a USB mouse and because it's Bluetooth there is nothing hanging out of my laptop. It's a keeper.

One unexpected feature that's really nice is the range. All of my old wireless mice start to skip moving it a short distance away from the computer. I noticed this one works with my arm out as far as I could extend it on a big table. So then I stood up and tried it from across the room (using my pant leg as a mouse pad) and it still worked perfectly at about 30 feet away, buttons, scroll wheel and all - amazing! This has opened up possibilities I didn't anticipate. I can have the laptop connected to the living room TV and control it from across the room sitting on the couch. At work the laptop can be next to the projector and I can use the mouse from the podium.

The other Bluetooth mouse I considered was the Logitech but the reviews are mixed as to whether or not it has the same annoying delay as the Microsoft mouse. The Toshiba is so new there were only 5 reviews at the time but they were all 5 star (except one who thought it was too small), nothing about delays, skipping or random disconnects. So I took a chance and I'm happy to say it's definitely a winner on all counts and for what it's worth, I think the size is perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars It died!!!, June 14, 2013
falling out. Used my own batteries and they just barely fit. Over the years I have spent a great deal of money with Amazon. This is the first time I have had a problem. I love the Toshiba laptop, it is first class, but the Toshiba laser mouse is garbage. At least the one I received. I cannot conceive that the same manufacture made the laptop and the mouse.
I have been in and out of town and I think the time has run out for returning the mouse. My wife told me, I should bury
the mouse in the backyard.
If you buy it, check how the batteries fit in the compartment. If they do not sit right send the item back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay connected, January 30, 2013
Bought this mouse for my new Toshiba laptop, constant problems. Mouse connects when first turned on, after five minutes mouse disconnects. Need to restart to use for another five minutes. Returned unit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, February 22, 2013
I bought a Toshiba bluetooth mouse to work with my Toshiba Portege laptop. You would think Toshiba would see to it that its own bluetooth mouse would work well with its own computer, but no, it repeatedy stops functioning and is very hard to start again. I've finally given up and will be reverting to a wired mouse, which though bulky is unfailingly reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good small Bluetooth Mouse, May 26, 2014
Lakemechanic (West Lafayette, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I don't like wired mice; they work well but the cord keeps running into things & eventually fails. Wireless mice don't have the cord problem, but they have a limited range & I seem to keep wandering to far away... So I've been trying Bluetooth mice & I recently bought four different ones. The Toshiba, Samsung, & HP all work well & have tremendous range; the Razer's range is less than a typical wireless mouse. Perhaps they intended it for use with a laptop in an airline seat.

Another problem with mice is they need to fit one's hand & the size of many mice appears to be a state secret. Here is my research, the first four being Bluetooth & the rest wired or wireless.

Toshiba PA3847U-1ETB - 9.8 cm x 6.1 cm x 3.6 cm
Samsung AA-SM7PWBB/US - 10.1 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.4 cm
HP H3T51AA - 10.7 cm x 6.7 cm x 3.7 cm
Razer Pro|Click Mobile - 9.8 cm x 5.9 cm x 3.8 cm

Logitech V220 - 8.8 cm long
Logitech V320 - 9.8 cm
Logitech V450 - 10.5 cm
Logitech L6, L7, L8, MX400, & MX Revolution - 12.3 cm
Logitech LX7 - 12.0 cm x 5cm x 2.5cm (long x wide x high)
Logitech MX518-12.5 cm
Logitech MX620 - 12.8 cm
Logitech G5 - 12.5 cm
Logitech G9 - 10.5 cm
Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse - 11.2 cm x 5.1 cm x 4.2 cm
Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 - 12.4 cm x 6.7 cm x 4.2 cm
Razer DeathAdder - 12.6 cm x 6.9 cm x 4.5 cm
Razer Orochi - 9.5 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.4 cm

Shape matters a lot, but it's difficult to quantify...

5.0 out of 5 stars a good mouse, March 21, 2013
I have a Toshiba Thrive T100 tablet, this mouse works great with it, no problems at all. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely flawless pairing and operation., February 7, 2013
I have a Windows 7 computer with a Bluetooth dongle. The Bluetooth dongle has a Toshiba stack and works perfectly so when I had narrowed my mouse choices down to two or three I went with the Toshiba.

The mouse pairs easily and works perfectly. It recovers automatically from computer off/on cycles and mouse sleep cycles. It is easy to change back and forth between 1200 and 1600 dpi. I put my own rechargeable batteries in it (although new batteries are included) and it is working fine.

The mouse looks good - sleek, shiny, professional. It feels good, too.

I made the right choice.

Update April 17, 2013

I bought a second one and I operate the two at the same time, side-by-side, on one pad, for two computer monitors on two separate Windows 7 computers, with two separate Bluetooth circuits. They work independently and without interference.

Update September 13, 2014

I typically leave them turned "On" and I let them sleep when appropriate. On my bigger computer, which I mouse more, I get about 17 days and on my little computer, which I mouse less, I get about twice that. Again, this is with rechargeable AAAs. It is very convenient to have a few AAAs charged up in reserve for a quick changeover.