Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 25, 2012
so we got this last week and have taken a lot of hd video. We played back a bunch of clips this weekend on our hdtv with a HDMI cable
all the video has been very clear so far. Its comes with a bonus 4GB sd card but we upgraded to a 32GB sd card already. One of our favorite features is the wifi sharing. It makes uploading the video to our pc very easy to share with friends and family.

pros:
1080p video, very portable ,WiFi built in, mini hdmi port

cons:
only comes w/ 4gb of memory but fortunately it has a expansion slot
on July 25, 2013
Besides its no longer available and toshiba wont support the product its a nice full HD camcorder i have a lot of cameras but none of streaming live or uploading on internet i mean you coudt buy a eye fi card plus the camera that doubles the spending and even you wont be able to stream live via ustream its the most affordable wifi camera on the market today.you can try google glasses.?
on April 30, 2015
I've owned my Camielo Air10 for over 2 years. I like: HD resolution; size so small it easily fits into my pocket; accepts 32GB card (not included); very affordable. Easy to use. Battery lasts a long time. Takes pictures or videos (multiple resolutions, I can't imagine using anything but 1080p).
There's one downside I'd like to point out. The angle of view is narrow, meaning if you want to capture a wide angle view you need to step back -- unlike the gopro that has wide angle this device doesn't.
On one trip we'd forgotten to charge the batteries on our primary videocam so we used this Camielo AIR10 to record our daughter's graduation, the results were quite good and we were very happy.
I'd recommend this as a second or backup video camera; at least that's what I'm using it for.
on November 4, 2013
Great camera. Very portable. The led light is too low so don't expect too much. The digital zoom is good until the 5x. Up to 10x is only to say "My camera has 10x zoom".
Under the day light the images are beautiful in HD.
The wifi works fine if you got strong signal.
on October 13, 2012
I bought this mini camcorder because it has a light and zoom. However, it is fixed focused. That means that when you zoom the resolution seriously declines. Furthermore, the microphone is not near sensitive enough. Thus even close up interviews of people are hard to hear. No microphone jack. Finally, the software on the CD did not install properly and somehow erased the drivers to my audio on my computer. Extremely disappointing product.
on January 3, 2015
This is a great camcorder for young adults and it does take great pictures and video! My grand daughter loves it!
on September 15, 2014