Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 8, 2016
Too slow
on February 9, 2016
This thing is amazing. I still use it!
on January 28, 2016
Windows 8 does not recognize it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2016
can be temperamental sometimes
on November 16, 2015
small, easy to use. I have 3 of them and they are all fine.
on September 13, 2015
I purchased this external HDD a year or two ago. Up to this point, I have never had any issues with it. The transfer speeds are nice and I love the slim form factor. Therefore, this is currently my primary backup HDD.
on August 15, 2015
I've had this product over a year now and it meets up to all my storage needs
on August 4, 2015
Met all expectations and was easy to operate with on screen instruction. Recommend!
on July 27, 2015
Works perfectly!!!
on June 2, 2015
I bought this because of a distrust of my computer and a need to back up the five million (or so) photos I seem to have from all of my photography. My photos barely took up a sliver of this drive. Its tiny and it fits into my hand. I've had it and used it now for two years and it is great. Never gives me any issues and always does exactly what I need. Pretty user friendly too. Great price for what you get!