This Toshiba Set Top Box features multiple output resolution modes to work with any display device to maximize viewing experience from any digital or analog source. Simultaneous multisignal output combined with multi-TV control capability also offers a multiroom viewing solution. Features: DVI (Digital Visual Interface) technology for consistent high-quality reception of DIRECTV HD service; sleekly styled silver cabinet; built-in NTSC and ATSC reception; multiple output resolution modes (480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i); optical digital audio output jack for Dolby Digital multichannel sound, Colorstream HD component video output and 2 sets of A/V composite video output jacks; ColorStream output; newly designed remote control that supports 2 separate TV remote codes and box locations; on-screen installation menu; icon-based GUI (graphical user interface) for easier navigation of functions and features; favorite channels; audio language and parental rating restrictions and user-friendly Advanced Program Guide. Total Dimensions: 12-1/2Lx13Wx2-3/4H”. Weight: 6 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
- Digital, off-air receiver (ATSC); analog, off-air receiver (NTSC); cable TV (NTSC) receiver with multi-satellite capability
- Dolby Digital (AC3) output delivers Dolby Digital/DTS signature 5.1 track digital audio through a simple, one-cable optical connection to any compatible audio receiver
- HD/SD simultaneous output for multi-room applications
- Output resolution (480i/480p/720p/1080i)
- DVI/HDCP output satellite input (75 Ohm, F-type)
- Off-air antenna; cable input (75 Ohm, F-type)
- RF output jack (75 Ohm, F-type)
- ColorStream HD (Y, Pr, Pb) component video output (RCA-style)
- S-video output; 2 A/V output jacks (A/V - RCA-style)
- Dolby Digital optical output jack (TosLink)
- RJ11 telephone jack
- DirecTV advanced program guide
- Aspect ratio control (full/cropped/side panels) in 4:3 and 16:9 mode
- IR and RF universal remote control for use anywhere in the house
- User profile control for storing favorite settings and channels
- Help function
- ColorStream HD component video outputs: Allows high-quality video signal to be sent from receiver to component video equipped progressive scan TV for low-noise, highly detailed picture with excellent color purity.
- DIRECTV high-definition receiver: for reception of DirecTV programming.
- Digital off-air (ATSC) receiver: supports ATSC reception of broadcast channels 2-69 when connected to aerial antenna.
- Analog off-air (NTSC) receiver: supports NTSC reception of broadcast channels 2-69 when connected to an aerial antenna.
- Cable TV (NTSC) receiver: supports NTSC reception of cable channels 2-125 (STD) and 1-125 (HRC, IRC).
- Output resolution 480i/480p/720p/1080i
- DIRECTV advanced program guide: multiple signal types are merged into a single on-screen program guide.
- Aspect ratio control: Select 16:9 or 4:3 display formats; choose between full, cropped, and letterbox (side panels) image display
- User profile control: supports multiple user profiles, including unique channel lists, ratings limits, default guides, closed caption modes, and color schemes.
- IR/RF universal remote control: control the receiver from different areas in the home.
- DVI/HDCP output: enables an all-digital interconnect from the receiver to a compatible television for video.
- Dimensions: 13-1/8" x 2-3/4" x 12-1/2" (W x H x D)