5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!
Published on March 26, 2012 by 2zzday

1.0 out of 5 stars computer problems in first 2 months
Published on May 16, 2012 by Julia Lindemer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Toshiba DX735-D3360 All-In-One Desktop (23-Inch Screen) (Personal Computers)
After years of typical PC towers with the inherent setup, being able to take this PC out of the box and plugging in one power supply was a treat. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. The performance is lightning fast. The screen is bright and resolution is excellent. Only complaint is that the registration screen continue to pop up and since I did that part on the phone it returns an error if I try to submit it again. I've had the PC about three weeks and so far I'm loving it.

1.0 out of 5 stars computer problems in first 2 months, May 16, 2012
Julia Lindemer (COON RAPIDS, MN, US) - See all my reviews
I was very excited about this computer and it worked great for the first month and a half. Then there was a problem with the touch screen feature, which I never use. I could not use computer because the touch screen had a mind of its own. I called Toshiba and got a lot of run around. I was promised a call from a supervisor, which never happened. I was told that I had to bring the computer to Best Buy which I did not want to do. They found me another place to service computer and it has been a week with no calls about whether the computer can be fixed and here I sit on a borrowed computer. I spent a lot of money on this computer and should not have had to repair a computer only 2 months old. I hadn't even used the webcam or half the features on it yet. I am not happy with Toshiba, for their lack of support. I am also a bit disappointed that Amazon is not standing behind this product. I thought that they would step in , since they are the seller and would replace the computer and take mine and have Toshiba repair it. I am afraid of what shape my computer will come back in. I brought it in the original packaging to the repair shop. I hope to get it back with no damage to it. If they would have stepped up and replaced this computer I would have been a happy customer, I liked how it did work, when it worked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!, April 23, 2012
Hard drive failed within 3 months of brand new purchase. Servicing took nearly 2 months. When I finally got the computer back the bezel/case around the screen was scratched really badly (looks like someone in the Toshiba service department slid the face of the computer around on a hard surface, embedding several permanent scratches all over it.) And, of course, one of the USB ports on the side is now bent (inside) so that the USB port can't even be used. Looks like the USB port was used as a pry point during repairs.

Also, when I got it back from Toshiba servicing, I noticed the machine now makes odd sounds at startup similar to a cappuccino machine. Don't know what that means, but it probably means there are more problems.

All in all- WORST electronic purchase I've ever made in my life. Defective new product, Horrid customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!!!!, April 13, 2012
I requested tech support and didn't get an answer to my question about my DVD drive not recognizing +rw, 4X DVDs. I found the answer after much internet research. The face recognition won't reconize my face. The blue tooth device won't connect to my smart phone. The system is very slow to start up. Just to name a few things I'm not happy about. If I had it to do over I wouldn't buy this computer.
Update 4-16-12: more problems developed so I returned this computer and am trying a different manufacturer.
Amazon has be great during this process thus far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 29, 2012
Biker2012 (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
This computer was exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to Toshiba for making an excellent computer. I've had it for about a year now and no problems yet. Best computer I've ever had.

1.0 out of 5 stars One month out of warranty., April 16, 2013
One month out of warranty. No touch screen. USB error with constant beep. Paid Toshiba $50 to tell me they can't fix it. Paid local tech to tell me screen shorted out motherboard. Need new screen and new motherboard.

I don't think so.

3.0 out of 5 stars does not have capacity of dual monitors, November 15, 2012
I purchased a Toshiba DX735-D3360 All-In-One Desktop (23-Inch Screen)]]This computer list for 1199.00. It is true I got a good price from Amazon. I phoned an amazon rep. and was told it had dual monitor ports. No. It has an HDMI in. It needed an HDMI out. No usb port would work. I had to end up purchasing a $149.00Toshiba docking station to use for dual monitors. I would have return because of bad advise, but 15% return plus shipping I could not. (1) SHAME ON TOSHIBA FOR SELLING A TOP END COMPUTER WITHOUT DUAL MONITOR AT THIS PRICE. (2) SHAME ON AMAZON FOR LETTING CONSUMERS BEING MISLEAD OR NOT ADVERTISING THIS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not all I expected but still great, February 24, 2013
First off the price was unbeatable. $700 for a computer normally sold for over $1,000. That being said, there may be some problems. The picture is wonderful and the sound is great. HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO HAVE DUAL MONITOR DISPLAY THINK TWICE! I spent 3 hours trying to figure out why the HDMI port was not extending my display to find out it is an HDMI-Input only, not Output. Great if you want to use your computer as a monitor for game consoles, not if you want to extend your computer to a monitor. Also the graphics are not great for gaming. THIS IS NOT A GAMING COMPUTER! One last thing to note, but if you are going to use wireless mice and keyboards on this computer, I have been having problems with the mouse jerking and being unresponsive and the keyboard may delay your keystrokes or even not register some keystrokes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review from IT Pro, December 4, 2012
I am not quite sure why the ratings for this unit have been so negative. The brightness controls usually not found on other AiO systems are very handy. The LED display is bright and the touch sensors very accurate and responsive. Quality of the built in camera and microphone are also reasonably high. The built in Intel graphics don't thrill me, however this is not a gaming system. I stress tested this PC for a week and it performed well, and did not run too hot, and I am in a very warm climate. The combination of features and i7 CPU make this PC a very good choice for a home user or a small business terminal. My two professional cents.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouse and keyboard do no work well, November 22, 2012
I am pretty happy with my Toshiba. All programs are working well and fast; however, the mouse and the keyboard does not work. I cannot control the mouse, for this reason I am using an old one from my old computer. I don’t know if Amazon or Toshiba can replace these items.
The premium audio (Onkyo) is ok, sometimes loud and noise but ok.