|Screen Size||10.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Processor||1.2 GHz OMAP 4400|
|RAM||1 GB DDR2|
|Hard Drive||16 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Integrated graphics|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||8.5 hours|
Toshiba Excite 10 LE AT205-T16 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet (Magnesium Silver)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Android 3.2, Honeycomb (upgradable to Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Internal 1GB LP-DDR2 RAM
- 10.1-inch diagonal high resolution LED display at 1280 x 800 native resolution; Capacitive 10-finger Multi-touch
- Wi-Fi Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n) with Bluetooth version 2.1
- TI OMAP 4430 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Mobile Processor with Integrated Graphics
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Dear Fellow Excite Owners:
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION! Only 177 more signers to go!
The reason we cannot root the Toshiba Excite currently, is because Toshiba decided to LOCK THE BOOTLOADER!
In order to be able to root, Toshiba needs to get their developers to unlock the bootloader! To get Toshiba to agree to do this, we need to get this petition signed!
Please sign it for yourself and the benefit of all Toshiba Excite (AT300, AT305, etc.) owners so we can get this tablet rooted!
You need root to:
* Increase battery life (JuiceDefender)
* Improve battery life (AutoKiller Memory Optimizer)
* Restore/make backups (Titanium Backup)
* Manage startup (Startup Auditor)
* Manage autorun programs (Autorun Manager)
* Increase SD speed (SD Speed Increase)
* Use full features of Ad-Blockers (Droid Ad-Free)
* Use Firewall
* Compile apps
* Pair PS3 controller
* Connect as bluetooth keyboard for PS3 (BluePutDroid
* And many more things you need root access for!
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some $400+ tablet with two key issues: (1) It does NOT let you read in direct sunlight the way Kindle Paperwhite allows - take a cardboard flap from any box to fully shield the... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
At first I found this tablet to be easy to use and, while not the fastest available, quite adequate for my needs.... for about a year. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Gary J. Kleier
Ive had this tablet for about two years Toshiba doesn't have system updates or anything to keep this device up to par it falls in and out of my wifi network. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Calvin Jackson
The picture shown showed a sim slot insert but the tablet did not have which I needed. The unit worked ok.Published 23 months ago by Angel R. Rivera
I bought one of these although was not from Amazon ( sorry, but got better price elsewhere). Pros: Corning Gorilla glass with bright sharp screen, very thin & lightweight, speakers... Read morePublished 24 months ago by MacBob
Handy size, light to pack around but much easier to read than the phone. Does pretty good on speed but touch pad is a little fritzy. On screen touch varies by app. Read morePublished on January 2, 2014 by Tracy Martin
Good battery life
'Almost' instantaneous response
No issue with multi tasking
Good price / quality ratio
Bit short of ram (12Go) if you want to put lot of... Read more
I love this tablet, but unfortunately the charging cable is very poorly made. I just had to order a replacement cable for the second time after only 14 months of use. Read morePublished on December 2, 2013 by meggie
It is a beautiful tablet. Thin and light yet it feels sturdy in my hands. I bought this tablet for all its ports on the side; hdmi, usb, and micro sd. Read morePublished on November 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer