With up to nine hours of battery life the Toshiba mini NB205 lets you go through an entire day of school, work or errands without worrying about a recharge (see larger image).
The distinctively styled Toshiba mini NB205-N311/W features a textured finish with a Matrix pattern in Frost White that's sure to capture attention.
This model of the Toshiba mini NB205 (NB205-N313/P) has a distinctively styled cover in Posh Pink, which is accented by a textured finish with a Matrix pattern. It features a 160 GB hard disk drive, 1 GB of RAM (upgradeable to 2 GB), 54g Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g), Bluetooth connectivity, Fast Ethernet, and a Secure Digital memory card slot. It comes preinstalled with the Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system, which offers more experienced users an enhanced and innovative experience that incorporates Windows Live features like Windows Live Messenger for instant messaging and Windows Live Mail for consolidated email accounts on your desktop.
- 10.1-inch LED backlit widescreen display (1024 x 600-pixel resolution) provides richer colors and clearer definition--perfect for browsing the internet
- 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile (Learn more)
- 160 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by "parking" the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement. (Learn more)
- 1 GB of RAM (800 MHz; 1 memory slot; upgradeable to 2 GB)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA950 with up to 251 MB of dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Webcam (0.3 megapixels) integrated into the bezel for easy video chats and teleconferencing
- Three USB Sleep-and-Charge ports allow you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
- Full-sized keyboard (85 keys)
- Integrated Wi-Fi networking (802.11b.g) so you can communicate, browse and share while on the move
- Bluetooth connectivity for syncing smartphones and using headphone for online video chats and Internet telephony.
- Fast Ethernet wired networking (10/100)
- Built-in mono speaker
- Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system
- Up to 9 hours of battery life from included 6-cell battery
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.6 x 1.27 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.93 pounds
- Environmentally focused with RoHS compatibility (reducing its environmental impact by restricting the use of lead, mercury and certain other hazardous substances), Energy Star 5.0 compliant, and EPEAT Gold compliant
- Warranty: 1 year warranty with international limited warranty coverage
Networking, Connectivity & Expansion
This Toshiba mini NB205 notebook has an integrated 54g wireless LAN (Atheros) that's compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g networks as well as Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1 + EDR), which enables you to communicate and synchronize with Bluetooth-enabled peripherals such as PDAs and mobile phones. It offers the following ports:
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting a wide range of peripherals--from digital cameras to MP3 players
- Analog video output: 1 VGA
- Memory card reader compatible with Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), and MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- 1 headphone jack, 1 microphone jack
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet
The right side of the NB205.
The left side of the NB205.
The front of the NB205.
What's in the box
This package contains the Toshiba mini NB205-N313/P netbook, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions.
It also comes with the following software: Norton Internet Security 2009, Microsoft Works 9, Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Toshiba PC Health Monitor